2008 Penn Relays was great!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2008 Penn Relays was great!

Best Penn Relays yet. The vibes is the stadium was really irie. Some americans decided to wave the stars and stripes in about three places and this really got us roaring. This crowd support and mood rivals any Word Cup crown at the National Stadium in Kingston. This is not suprizing because I suspect that about 38000 of the 41000 fans at Penn Relays were Jamaicans. The huge differences between this crowd and the National Stadium crowd was that there were 3000 Americans provoking the Jamaicans and also the Jamaican Fans at Penn Relays were not high. As we all know 90% of the fans at any World Cup match at the National Stadium are high from primary or secondary smoking of Cannibalis.

The highlight of the meet was Jamaica beating the USA twice in the same day in the USA versus the rest of the world. The ladies did it the the medley and the med did it in the 4 x 100.

Lets hope that Penn Relays will see the value of Jamaicans and transfer the three High School Girls Championship of the Americas finals race to Saturday! If they do then I can guarantee them a full house!
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

ESPN said, of the 50,000 in the stands, 10,000 were Jamaicans.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

ESPN Commentators were smoking something!

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      ESPN said, of the 50,000 in the stands, 10,000 were Jamaicans.

The only part of the stadium were Americans exceed Jamaicans was the infield.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

most a dem a world citizens so a so make the count so drastically different
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

You are a genius.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          most a dem a world citizens so a so make the count so drastically different

You are a genius. It never occured to me that 28,000 of the 38000 Jamaican were US Citizens.

Brilliant!

Comment

i would estimate 66% of the stadium were jamaican supporters... i had never seen that many jamaican supporters at any event outside jamaica... only a full to capacity and more national stadium could rival the jamaican support on saturday... great performances by the jamaican teams made the relays that much more exciting...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Dem affi sell it to the american public , I understand that they showed the boys & birls relays for the 1st time , Is it true ?
              THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Time I want to post the picture of us but it tells me that the file is too big. Techies, help me out nuh.
                Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

resize it

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                  Time I want to post the picture of us but it tells me that the file is too big. Techies, help me out nuh.
                  send it to me and I will ask my helpdesk staff to resize it.

Comment

Sarry mi could not link up,your message got block at work, and I can't post from home, plust I went to Penn from Friday, mi haffi start de meet yuh nuh.

De Yankees dem was silent dis tyme.

Comment

Working...
                    X