Heiniken? Good luck!
    Nuh worry, pour it in a red stripe bottle then.

So are they going to boycott all the Drink companies that have NEVER sponsored them ?

Ungrateful wretches.

dont red stripe distribute Hieniken and guisness. Well what the new local beer that sponsors waterhouse football club.

Is only one company in Jamaica ?

If the gwine boycott one company from STOPPING sponsorhip.. wha dem ah guh duh tuh di company dem dat nevah even START ?!

Ungrateful wretches...

lazie Red Stripe is identified with Jamaica and so is its music. Red Stripe can't just cut off every musical event and paint them with the same brush. Red stripe can't just make the good artist suffer for the bad. Meanwhile sponsoring some rock concert overseas. Those rock concert are not no better than some a them dancehall concert. They fight every night after the concert, drug use is rampant at some of those concerts as well.

If Red stripe was owned by a Jamaican they would more than likely be more sensitive to our culture and understand the difference and act as a responsible company. At the same time them a cut off music sponsorship I don't see any rock music inna them no good advertisement.

Red Stripe can't just cut off every musical event and paint them with the same brush. Red stripe can't just make the good artist suffer for the bad. Meanwhile sponsoring some rock concert overseas.
              Oh yeah? Watch dem

Culture ?

Violence is our culture ?

Hmm.. I think we have bigger problems than Red Stripe sponsorship if that is the case.

hmm.. and what if Red Stripe has a valid point.. this seems to be missing from the discussion...

Yuh evah in class and di teach punish di whole class sake ah one yute ?

There is a method to that madness....

If di whole class rotten well den.. punishment deserved.. if di ress a di students dem bring di bad one in line.. well.. mission accomplished.

Are you telling me Beres Hammond, John Holt, Luciano, AJ Brown, Richie Stephens etc involve in this kind of behavior?

Are you telling me shows like Air Jamaica Jazz and Blues festival and Heiniken start time promote those kind of behavior?

Without a Vibrant Jamaican culture red stripe beer is of no value. You ever go a one a dem rock concert?

What is a valid point? all Jamaican concerts are the same?

where did I suggest violence is our culture?

They are merely doing the same that Red Stripe did. We should embrace them for their activism.

Not quite... one is in response to behaviour, the other is in response to the response..

Hmmm there seems to be some communication problems.

Dem nah sponsor no event that promotes artist that engage in murder music.

Seems clear to me... if yuh want Red Stripe promotion.. X out dem artists/lyrics.

Nobody if forcing anybody to do anything.. one company simple is not willing to continue being a sponsor of SPECIFIC lyrical content.

How this is viewed as an attack on Jamaican culture is beyond me.