No announcement yet.

artises ban red stripe...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is as much difference between them as the Vaz and the Hay-Webster cases.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Through all the discussions, your views on the topic is influenced by your political bias.
      Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

My views on the Red Stripe issue?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yuh see how it feel?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

look red stripe cannot have it both ways... they make their choice and the artistes make theirs... i think the artistes and jamaican music can do without red stripe sponsorship... wait until all jamaica reject red stripe and start embrace carib beer out of protest... dont underestimate the influence of the dancehall culture... wait until all the red stripe start stock up in their warehouses...

boycott is not a one way street...
            'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

so carib will risk the ire of the farin lobbyists?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Sorry if I misunderstood,

Please explain this statement:

"If Red stripe was owned by a Jamaican they would more than likely be more sensitive to our culture and understand the difference and act as a responsible company"

What has Red Stripe done that demonstrates a lack of sensitivity to our 'culture'.

Comment

I believe Guiness actually owns Red Stripe now... correct me if I'm wrong. The problem for the artistes is that other companies might want to also disassociate themselves from perceived negative publicity... ask Marion Jones, Ben Johnson et al how much sponsorship dem lose once the image of the sponsor is "tarnished" by the beneficiary's behaviour.

pr
                  Peter R

Comment

Good move , Red stripe loose , big time , if the idiots dont realise that it found its niche on the international market because it was suppported by Jamaicans and promted in a cultural way , what do they expect now that it is not ?

A dwindling of sales ? if they believe that the B.man influence can pop up sales good luck.

Bun it out de B.mam juice , remember fashion set a yard and spread abroad, chuss me by summer Red stripe change dem tune, when dem see dem juice naah buy or sell a nuh BBQs or Session!

Bun out de B.Man juice
                    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Peter R View Post
                      I believe Guiness actually owns Red Stripe now... correct me if I'm wrong. The problem for the artistes is that other companies might want to also disassociate themselves from perceived negative publicity... ask Marion Jones, Ben Johnson et al how much sponsorship dem lose once the image of the sponsor is "tarnished" by the beneficiary's behaviour.

pr
                      Thanks PR ... too many people talking before them think.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                        Good move , Red stripe loose , big time , if the idiots dont realise that it found its niche on the international market because it was suppported by Jamaicans and promted in a cultural way , what do they expect now that it is not ?

A dwindling of sales ? if they believe that the B.man influence can pop up sales good luck.

Bun it out de B.mam juice , remember fashion set a yard and spread abroad, chuss me by summer Red stripe change dem tune, when dem see dem juice naah buy or sell a nuh BBQs or Session!

Bun out de B.Man juice
                        Wait .. suh when yuh drink B. Man juice, what dat say bout you? Time unuh stop defend almshouse. Red Stripe is not obligated to sponsor any event. Suh why the bickering?
                        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Mi si Red-Stripe inna 60's James Bond movie..

It deh yah long time.. some likkle dancehall eediat ah talk bout boycott Red Stripe is actually pathetic... Red Stripe deh yah before dem and gwine deh yah long aftah dem hype dun..

Dance Hall is not Jamaican Culture.. show me the T-Shirts with Movado face pon it....

Comment

I drank it when it was a man juice , it was called the Real Jamaican beer , now its the Real B.Man juice.

Who is Bickering , I am supporting my Artist that you say I dont support becuase it is DJ music , according to you , I am too uptownish and look down on such acts .

I have found my soul to support , a special thank you to you.
                            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

100 years after Emancipation.. black man could not vote in Merica.. the forces of evil are strong, especially when a man have conviction.. wuss when him have a bible in him hand..

New target.. the beat goes on...

Comment

carib dont even have to sponsor a reggae show... just the fact that sales of red stripe is stalled, allowing another competitor to reap market share and become the dominant beer is plenty enough...
                                'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                                X