It's simple: when those of spineless

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's simple: when those of spineless

character launch a bid to install Phillips and meet success, then Brucie will
    call an election. I have never seen a opponent advising the other on which weapon to use in battle.

Time is not on our side JA is slipping away; all because of poor vision and preparation.

Originally posted by Jawge View Post

Time is not on our side JA is slipping away; all because of poor vision and preparation.

Change is good .... pity yuh just a realize that.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie there is no change; the best atttempt
      at change was Joshua in 72. Read ja's history and you will see that there is basically no change (18th century to present).

Matter of fact I will make a comprehensive post on the above subject matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        Lazie there is no change; the best atttempt
        at change was Joshua in 72. Read ja's history and you will see that there is basically no change (18th century to present).

Matter of fact I will make a comprehensive post on the above subject matter.
        Best attempt? .. the worst economic period in our history? If you had reviewed our history you wouldn't make such a statement.

comprehensive post?? Add that to the other 99 comprehensive posts you're suppose to make. I for one realize you use it as an escape hatch.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Best attempt? .. the worst economic period in our history? If you had reviewed our history you wouldn't make such a statement.

comprehensive post?? Add that to the other 99 comprehensive posts you're suppose to make. I for one realize you use it as an escape hatch.
          Lazie, I see that you don't really have a
          grasp of the issues, hence you tend to make a clown of yourself.

First let's look at Finsac (which you rant and rave about): Why should taxpayers write off all these business ventures? Why is it that everytime someone goes into business and it fails taxpayers should bail them out?

If you understand the concept of exponential growth then this thing would be easy to see. The then govt could not carry all these loans (taking them over and giving sweet heart interest rates of 1 and 2 percent). How can they then go to INT'L lenders with these figures? The lenders will ask if we are communist. They will say pass these loans to private instituions. Now this is where it gets tricky (due to globalization) Lazie if it happened in the 90s (when the dollar< 70 to 1) don't you think the foreigners who took over these loans will keep adjusting the interest rates to keep the value of their money plus inerest? Lazie stop listening to NNN and look at the figures then reason to yourself.

All this talk about inquiry is a waste of time. Slavery was over in 1838, yet the govt. had to pay planters for loss of labour and assets, this mentality has been carried over the years in our culture: where all business feel that tax payers money should bail them out if they encounter a loss in business. How will we ever be able to compete in the global market under the above mentality? Business is a risk and the outcome is to make profit; if we don't allow some to die and others to learn from their mistakes by finding and sourcing their own money (get creative) how will we ever be business men.

Don't worry this info age will teach us all a lesson. Look out for my more indepth post on this matter.

It's my hope when the young ones go abroad to study and see real businesses they will come back and pass a law that: Govt (taxpayers money) will not finance no business venture whatsover. There will be an organization to introduce all business men (bar none) to venture capitalists. We will then see who are the real business minds in Ja.

Have a nice day.

I will also show you why Joshua made the best attempt ever. Gimme some time fi put dat post together.

Comment

den the last 18 years couldn't correct that?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

JAwge, stop waste time? What numbers have you ever looked at? You iditos keep misunderstanding FINSAC. Its not just about the Financial Sector Adjustment Company .... its what led to the creation of that entity ... if yuh nuh know ... ask somebody.

Note .. don't ask the person that misled you about the cost of gas in Jamaica.

Comment

Working...
              X