Sharpton to close NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    Like it or not Baddaz, the NYPD will simply carry on with their duty.
    every injustice has its limits... i cannot take solace, as you have in thinking that the nypd cannot be forced to change...

sharpton has my 100% support in locking down the city to demonstrate to america that what the nypd has been doing will no longer be tolerated...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Don1, don't get into it wid assasin. Duh, mi a beg yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
        every injustice has its limits... i cannot take solace, as you have in thinking that the nypd cannot be forced to change...

sharpton has my 100% support in locking down the city to demonstrate to america that what the nypd has been doing will no longer be tolerated...
        Again, the question of what will the march achieve was a sarcastic question due to the fact that the NYPD keeps doing it and walking free. Hope we're on the same page with that.

"every injustice has its limits... " The question is how many more have to die before that limit is reached? The NYPD can show respect to others ... what wrong with black people? One NFL player get years a prison fi kill dogs ... now mi affi wonder if the life of a dog is more valuable than that of an innocent black man.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Okay, Lazie. Sharpton is off on one of his useless marches and rants. What do you think should be done, or are you supporting another leader, black or white, on this issue?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Okay, I get you.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
              i mean, lazie has a history of making questionable comments and many times demonstate a myopic thought process on some issues... however, this recent attitudinal expression of his is sickeningly outrageous...
              What a lucky thing mi back broad? You kids say the darnest things.
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

All I am saying is this Specific incident happen in Queens.

I will not get into no argument on this issue as you know where I stand already and mi nah try fi wiggle out a nothing.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                  Don1, don't get into it wid assasin. Duh, mi a beg yuh!
                  I'm beginning to overstand the idiosyncrasies!
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                  X