Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mavado

Ok Naminart.

The first Movado YouTube lasted for 3:00 minutes. I could only tolerate the first 1:41 minutes.

I tried the second. That i tolerated for 0:41 seconds!

Two beat music bore me to death. (hear one--hear them all).

Furthermore, lyrically, Mavado 'shelf-life' is close to it's expiration date. he is not talented by my standard. He is not a musician.

SIDEBAR:

Someone posted a commentary of the state of dancehall music. The article was extremely accurate. Something must be done to get reggae music back on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Originally posted by HL View Post
    Someone posted a commentary of the state of dancehall music. The article was extremely accurate. Something must be done to get reggae music back on track!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    But you don't even listen to dancehall how can yu comment on it's state?

Comment

Ok wha you like HL DIS KIND OF REGGAE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJT52Cu7VNU

Comment

nEXT MOVADO CLASSIC

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6WhO...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
          It's not even the best tune on the Air Waves Riddim.

Comment

All you have to do is open your eyes to see that there is a lot of quality Jamaican music on the market. Many of us who disparage the music have not bought a reggae CD in years.
            Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Which tune better the macka diamond ? the bounty killer? .... movado tune is the killer tune

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                Really .. for certain it is better than Beenie Man's attempt.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Really .. for certain it is better than Beenie Man's attempt.
                  Funny cause Beenie tune lock di riddim in the dancehalls

Comment

The only Mavado song I can tolerate in full is the one that goes something "I know dem fear mi"

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis View Post
                      The only Mavado song I can tolerate in full is the one that goes something "I know dem fear mi"
                      You better than me ... I just cannot rate him. Even "On the Rock" which is getting alot of airplay ... I don't rate ... the riddim bad though.

Bricktop .. wha dat riddim name? I know of the Movado, the Gong and the one whey say ..."Duppy know who fi frighten .. mek dem try ..."
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Working...
                      X