No announcement yet.

Throwing pearls before swine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While I agree with you, until we reach a point where agriculture is appreciated we will not can't think of even going away.

I have read where my old district and others with the help of USAID has purchased tractors and are working with the local farmers association and education them. This has resulted in greater output. I think this is the kind of production we need right now. I am concern about our ownership and not for us to be workers on a plantation. I have seen where RADA has helped with Green house technology.

Right now we have a lot of hotels and if we could just supply them without the import bill. Only send some ackee for me
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      While I agree with you, until we reach a point where agriculture is appreciated we will not can't think of even going away.

I have read where my old district and others with the help of USAID has purchased tractors and are working with the local farmers association and education them. This has resulted in greater output. I think this is the kind of production we need right now. I am concern about our ownership and not for us to be workers on a plantation. I have seen where RADA has helped with Green house technology.

Right now we have a lot of hotels and if we could just supply them without the import bill. Only send some ackee for me
      respek
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
      X