No announcement yet.

Dennis Brown

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob Marley, I believe, had some collaboration with Mr Mayfield on the arrangement of One Love, One Heart. (I could be wrong).
    I always thought Bob borrowed from Curtis with the lyrics "is there a place for the hopeless sinner, who has hurt all mandkind to save his soul".
    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Forgive me if I didnt make my self clear , its not that I dis like DJ music , certain types to me are irrelevant for me and do the music an injustice e.g those that choose to twang like americans to express dem selves and those that DJ pure slackness and gunpum , What can they teach me about gun & pum pum ?

I love Capleton and Sizzla etc when they exalt the righteous down pression of the people and our positive cultural behavior in thier music any thing else in a yank accent is crap .
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Sorry not crap , its pure unadultrated crap, funny thing is when i was younger 18 to 19 shabba & ninja , Bailey & bounty before im start twang was King in my play book.

Now I listen to those artist for historical amusement and the slxckness stopped there and then .

I refuse to listen & support the crap at this stage of my life , sorry if a man feeling get touch , Right now I am on a Fiyah journey.

More FIYAH!
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

lazie look the munga here --- flipping rhymes / bad from mi born

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YzMaI684GV4

Comment

Working...
          X