• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dennis Brown

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKwlOWqAdxY

Love & hate Japan splash
    THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Queen majesty BIG TUNNNE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKwS79GP-98&NR=1

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

ministrel and queen originally by curtis mayfield and the impressions ....yhis group played a big part with the early harmonising sound of the early reggae bands.....

e.g. people get ready, gypsy woman...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

true true.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Money in my Pocket but I just cant get no love.....TUNNNNNNEEEEE!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCJRk...eature=related

Comment

X post a munga vid nuh

Comment

jus' now.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

munga who ?

Comment

munga honorable wicked tune update yuhself X

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Mg6...eature=related

Comment

Honestly never heard of him till U mentioned him .

Nami some music I dont entertain , I really believe that its artist like these that will give away our birth right (reggae) to forgeiners i.e the japanese and trinis for this crap that they call music.

Comment

X you harsh .... Your age showing X WITH the dennis brown

NEXT BIG TRACK THIS IS THE FUTURE OF DANCEHALL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5mc8...eature=related

Comment

I also read somewhere that Cornell Campbell was a disciple of the Curtis Mayfield sound. I would even venture to think that Pat Kelly, the Heptones and The Clarendonians were also admirers of the Curtis Mayfield sound.

Bob Marley, I believe, had some collaboration with Mr Mayfield on the arrangement of One Love, One Heart. (I could be wrong).
                        "The contribution of forumites and others who visit shouldn’t be discounted, and offending people shouldn’t be the first thing on our minds. Most of us are educated and can do better." Mi bredrin Sass Jan. 29,2011

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                          Honestly never heard of him till U mentioned him .

Nami some music I dont entertain , I really believe that its artist like these that will give away our birth right (reggae) to forgeiners i.e the japanese and trinis for this crap that they call music.

Disagree X. Some .. no .. most if not all of the DJ do put out crap .. the problem is when Jamaicans like Karl turn up their nose at dancehall music, some like MArk Wignall call it "bastard music" while the Japanese, Italians, Germans etc embracing it.

When last a Jamaican sound win World Clash?

We may see it as crap ... but based on the party patrons react to it .. its a matter of supplying the demand.
                          Last edited by Lazie; April 25, 2008, 02:12 PM.
                          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Naminirt View Post
                            X you harsh .... Your age showing X WITH the dennis brown

NEXT BIG TRACK THIS IS THE FUTURE OF DANCEHALL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5mc8...eature=related
                            Pull up Triniman! heheheh!! Can you find Bad from mi born?
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Farmah View Post
                              I also read somewhere that Cornell Campbell was a disciple of the Curtis Mayfield sound. I would even venture to think that Pat Kelly, the Heptones and The Clarendonians were also admirers of the Curtis Mayfield sound.

Bob Marley, I believe, had some collaboration with Mr Mayfield on the arrangement of One Love, One Heart. (I could be wrong).
                              Yeah you're right. One love is partly from "People get ready" by the Impressions lead singer at the time one Curtis Mayfield.

Comment

Working...
                              X