FINSAC bailed out JLP Ministers – Davies

I'm sure Joan Public is interested in the politrikians who were bailed out on both side of the fence. Obviously if those from the JLP benefitted, then undoubtedly nuff PNP politicos benefitted also.

Afterall, parson christen him pickney fuss

who calling for the enquiry?

I await the enquiry.

like some a di mortgage brokers that put people into houses that they cannot afford?
          There is no doubt some truth in this...
          ...but which Mortgage Broker has ever put a gun to the client and demanded "buy"? Never heard of one! Not saying it could not happen?

...but even if the Real Estate Broker doubles as a Mortgage Broker on a deal...are you trying to suggest that the buyer cum homeowner had not a smattering of sense to put best judgement on "Is this good for me?"...and or had nothing to do with having made a conscious decision to purchase?

...I suppose you are suggesting that those persons who borrowed from financial institutions in Jamaica were just poor 'silly souls' who never had a clue that the money borrowed had to be repaid? ...had not a clue to what obligations where attached to the borrowed funds?

Two truth we do know - i) Debts are by contract agreed, to be satisfied...and ii) If the debts were satisfied FINSAC would not have entered the life's of persons who had contracted to settle their debts.

MI.

mi a fi it.

Enquiry waste of time, who cause the meltdown any way, hurry come up bank
              who ramp wid depositors money,

karl afta yuh dne spin...dem tek advantage of MANY persons....persons who should have qualified for mortgages qualified....c'mon man!!

Its highly unlikely that the MOF would be on that commission. Business people in Jamaica got screwed by Finsac ... Omar call it bail out.

Now I wonder????

-
                  Now when one tek a position based on hear say despite the facts in front of one's face .. of course mi gonna see that person as either a cheerleader or a poppyshow.
                  ...who said the above?

Have he ever heard of preditory lending practises?

Why is it them charging a lot of mortgage bankers with fraud? How many of those bankers and clients such as Seaga get charged?

Nothing is wrong is just another day in paradise.

Have he ever heard of preditory lending practises?

Why is it them charging a lot of mortgage bankers with fraud? How many of those bankers and clients such as Seaga get charged?

Nothing is wrong is just another day in paradise.
                      Has to do with the loans mortgage brokers offer and then give to clients...but even those loans are taken by clients putting themselves by conscious effort under those contractural obligations. The clients had the option to say "Thanks but no thanks!" ...and seek reputable mortgage brokers.

It easy fi say eeeeh? You ever want somewhere to live yet? or you always inna the mansion?