X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yadda, yadda, blah, blah

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Now when one tek a position based on hear say despite the facts in front of one's face .. of course mi gonna see that person as either a cheerleader or a poppyshow.

Some people have a real talent for self description..... the funny or perhaps unfortunate issue is that they usually don't realize it.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Tell us some more about OLINT...

LOL !

Comment

If it walks like a duck?

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
          Tell us some more about OLINT...

LOL !
          No problem.
          I'll say that I clearly admitted not knowing the details of the operation and had a willingness to consider credible information to properly inform my opinion... incidentally this is an approach not much demonstrated on this forum.

I'll also tell you that I asked for documentary evidence and the self proclaimed people in the know were unable to provide it.

So I remain undecided about Olint's bona fides but noting the furtiveness and conspiratorial nature of the business... things don't look too kosher to me.
          TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Oh.. an improvement.. undecided...

What happened to ponzi scheme with a contractually guaranteed return ?

Comment

If we want proper government they must be highlighted that people don't think the government belongs to them and they can do anything just like giving away the Air J. slots.

Also they must be documented so we don't make the same mistakes again.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
              X