So Hillary wins Pennsylvania

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Hillary wins Pennsylvania

and has more super delegates than Barack. What does all this mean?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

No surprise here.....she was expected to win PA. This race is going to the convention, and both candidates are fighting to the end.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

nd the Democrats chances of winning in November gets reduced the longer this goes on. Hillary has no plans to leave the race so this will go on for months.

56% of Clinton supporters in PA would not vote for Obama if he is the nominee. If this view holds PA will go to the Republicans. Same for Ohio and any other close state.

Meanwhile McCain rests and raises much needed money...

Only gas prices and a recession can save the Dems.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

There is a lot of bitterness in the democratic party, and race has always been a factor in PA statewide politics. Working class whites are less likely to vote for a black man, than middle class whites. The nomination needs to wrap up soon, or McCain will walk right into the whitehouse.
        Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

I keep telling you to stop listening to Limbaugh and Hannity...

the race will be over in 3 weeks...archive this post
          Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
          Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Long time mi a tell you that.

While I hope Borrack go through smoothly, if he was in Hillary position we would have been cheering him on, not telling him to quit.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I'll put it in the same folder as the post about "there goes the radical preacher card". LOL!

Any more you want to add?
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                and has more super delegates than Barack. What does all this mean?
                Where are those who claim this was not also about race?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

everyone always knew that obama was black (except you maybe) who made it an ISSUE?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                    everyone always knew that obama was black (except you maybe) who made it an ISSUE?
                    everyone!
                    Facts:

i) Some attempted to hide by coming in the open with "colour is not an issue"! That was the biggest joke!

ii) Others - Made speeches on "Race should not be an issue" What the hell did they think they were doing by expressing such thoughts?

iii) Others engaged in disingenuous mouthings whenever anyone addressed the realities of race on the contest between Barack and Hillary - Their fake indignant expressions? - Accusations of others such as Bill Clinton and Ferrarro... of playing the race card! Clearly a nonsense position? Both Clinton and Ferrarro spoke to facts ...

iv) Based on the discussions - inclusive of Barack's speech & utterings on that "the State of the Black Nation" - It appears to me that both some whites and some blacks are sticking head in the sand and are running away from residual damage to the psyche that the experiences of slavery and its aftermath have had...and are still having on the society (blacks, whites and others of other hue) and how it shaped thinking...and its effects on the still shaping of thinking and of views of and within the US society.

Oooh if you still think there were not persons here saying race was not a part of "the choosing"...search this forum?
                    Last edited by Karl; April 24, 2008, 10:01 AM.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

you are the original joker from the batman series....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                      X