No announcement yet.

anybody for penn relays this weekend...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• anybody for penn relays this weekend...

i recently read that asafa powell had football as his first love... wonder how good was he...

heard that he should be at penn relays this weekend too... i will be there, just wondering if any of the forumites will be making the trek...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

I will be there sect EE - EF

Comment

Yes - I will be managing the Wolmers Boys Team. It is just the boys school this year.
      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
        Yes - I will be managing the Wolmers Boys Team. It is just the boys school this year.
        So yuh start practicing Time Management
        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
        - Langston Hughes

Comment

tdowl and time, i will be there... seems mdmex will not be there... hopefully we all can link up for a moment...
          'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Mac is usually there so if him come bout you can ask him if he misses this.

One of the things that I miss moving south.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes - in this business every second counts

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
              So yuh start practicing Time Management
              The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
              X