No announcement yet.

Finsac's ruined lives

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I see your explanatory post now..... that's much different from the Roast Breadfruit approach... but no doubt Lazie will continue to use that as political cover for the Roast Breadfruit.... thereby avoiding addressing his anti-black racism.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      I see your explanatory post now..... that's much different from the Roast Breadfruit approach... but no doubt Lazie will continue to use that as political cover for the Roast Breadfruit.... thereby avoiding addressing his anti-black racism.
      heheheh .... yuh remind me of one that walk in after half of the movie has passed and is acting as if he understands the movie.

Gwaan hangon to yuh comical stance Don1. How many times you going to ignore the fact that yuh wrong?
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

• Originally posted by Karl View Post
        You find it racist...but it was merely using an 'old comment' that I grew up hearing.

yet...That by and large I have lingering racist sentiments is fact...as a general 'feel'/deeply inbedded and or ingrained outlook.

Example: The 'feel' for blacks voting for Obama in such
        huge %ages does not lead me to believe that by those %ages they find Obama's policies superior to Hillary's...yet I empathise. My blackness finds favour with this "hardly likely solely cerebral action" by my 'black relatives'. If the whites did the same for Hillary or by similar %ages vote for McCain against Obama (I do think Obama shall be our Democratic candidate) I know I would not be so accepting of their actions.
        Actually I didn't find it racist ... just wanted you to explain to yuh comrade that he was barking up the wrong tree.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          heheheh .... yuh remind me of one that walk in after half of the movie has passed and is acting as if he understands the movie.

Gwaan hangon to yuh comical stance Don1. How many times you going to ignore the fact that yuh wrong?
          just what am I wrong about?

Thanks for proving my point in avoiding your compadre's racism. I expected no less from you.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            just what am I wrong about?

Thanks for proving my point in avoiding your compadre's racism. I expected no less from you.
            You were wrong about Olint, you were wrong about the dog and monkey quote, you were wrong with your assumption that the gov't wasn't investing nor had a plan for agriculture.

What racism? Oh .. yuh wrong again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              You were wrong about Olint, you were wrong about the dog and monkey quote, you were wrong with your assumption that the gov't wasn't investing nor had a plan for agriculture.

What racism? Oh .. yuh wrong again.
              Your debating skills are so poor and your mind so politically warped that it's not really worth my time to continue this much longer. Suffice it to say:

Olint - I said I didn't know the details and could not be definitive about their operation - asked for hard info from the so called people in the know- they could not deliver. Where am I wrong? Because I did not accept their statements at face value?..... I don't have any assurance of their credibility.

Black dog quote - I stated I had not seen it - now Karl has put it in context and I am aware of it ... as I suspected the reality is much different from the cretin's ongoing racist campaign.

Plan for agriculture- I never stated that the current GOJ had no plan for agriculture- that's either a lie or you have severe reading comprehension issues.
              I said I found the allocations routine and nothing to get excited about.... if you choose to be excited about this plan.... that's your right.
              However to me it just shows that you are not particularly sophisticated when it comes to economic analysis.

dibby dibby racism - you are entitled to feel that this fellow is not a self-hating cretin.
              I believe he is. We can disagree on that.

Comment

• Self-Hating ???

Aren't you making a major assumption there ?

Yuh looking ah excuse to grind yuh axe...

Yuh also looking stupid.

Chris Rock seh him hate ni@@ahs.... rascist or self-hate ?

Comment

• The breddah a try hard with the OLINT spin.
                  lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                    Self-Hating ???

Aren't you making a major assumption there ?

Yuh looking ah excuse to grind yuh axe...

Yuh also looking stupid.

Chris Rock seh him hate ni@@ahs.... rascist or self-hate ?
                    Yes I'm making an assumption Roast Breadfruit.... based on your prior commentary which may have been designed to mislead.

I've asked you before..... what is your racial background?? You have refused to answer so one only has supposition to work with.
                    Yes I definitely have an axe to grind... as a Garveyite it's my duty to hammer cretins like you.... I happily discharge that responsibility here and in any other circumstance when faced by the mentally challenged such as yourself.

As to Chris Rock.... I don't take my cue from him so his statements are immaterial.

Comment

• You were not asked to take a cue from Chris Rock...

Is he a rascist or self-hater for declaring that he hates ni@@ahs ?

Comment

Working...
                      X