LOL woeee, cho

Comment

Don't need details.. let me re-phrase.

Were you FINSACKED ?

Comment

Do you have the contract?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Trying to establish the relevance of your statement.

Simply opening up a business means nothing if you are not a part of the FINSAC generation of businessmen.

Comment

I guess true entreprenuerial spirit is hinged
            on the interest rate given by FINSAC. Yes?

Consider this:Simply opening up a business means nothing if you are not a part of the FINSAC generation of businessmen.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              But Karl yuh gone mad?

If is suh we treat our entrepreneurs, we deserve no better than the "sit-hole" we find ourself in now.

Vampirish behaviour! We curse fi true...our own worst enemy.
              Willi: What are you taking about?
              Kindly explain what you saw in Betty Blaine's letter that showed how this man was treated badly except the unsubstantiated claim that his real property and goods where destroyed and...?

"...and?"

...says, she told us not one single solitary thing about compensation sought and received?
              Last edited by Karl; April 28, 2008, 03:24 AM.
              "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

How $12m becomes $1billion in loss??

Dirigist France would never allow strategic business competence to fall by the wayside like this. Unno stay deh buy the globalist bull-crap. The rulse nuh mek for we, so gwaan think inside that limited box.

Any Govt that does not protect its entrep. class is doomed.

I will not pick what is substantiated from what is not in this case like karl. There are too many like this one and the general principles apply.

Comment

How do you determine was is 'valid' and what is not from the story ?

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                    How $12m becomes $1billion in loss??

Dirigist France would never allow strategic business competence to fall by the wayside like this. Unno stay deh buy the globalist bull-crap. The rulse nuh mek for we, so gwaan think inside that limited box.

Any Govt that does not protect its entrep. class is doomed.

I will not pick what is substantiated from what is not in this case like karl. There are too many like this one and the general principles apply.

Did not suggest governments should not assist its business class...or that there are no questions outstanding on exactly why the collapse was so wide-spread.

My 'feel' is poor management, greed and corrupt practices by some who ran businesses had a lot to do with that meltdown...if it were not so, how is it so many businesses survived and grew and so many others came into being during those same years?

Did point out that the letter left much to be desired on not having given 'full expalanations'! ...having given distorted and or one-sided view!
                    Last edited by Karl; April 24, 2008, 11:26 AM.
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

• You mean Govt Paper Sellers ?

Is that you call so many businesses ?

Alternative Schemes ?

Heh, heh.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                        Those banks were crazy.

Lending money to a Black Man going into Business in Jamaica is like lending a Black Man in American money to buy a house.

Doomed to failure !!!

I see the Roast Breadfruit is active...... just as his acolytes on the board welcome his self hatred with their silence... signifying consent.
                        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                          I see the Roast Breadfruit is active...... just as his acolytes on the board welcome his self hatred with their silence... signifying consent.
                          Lazie and crew weh unnuh seh?

Aside:
                          btw - wah appen tuh "comment"? im a hide?

Comment

• Originally posted by Karl View Post

Aside:
                            No ... what you must duh is mek Don1 know that when you said, "No black dog fi monkey" you were being racist and expressing self hatred.
                            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

• Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                              No ... what you must duh is mek Don1 know that when you said, "No black dog fi monkey" you were being racist and expressing self hatred.
                              You find it racist...but it was merely using an 'old comment' that I grew up hearing.

yet...That by and large I have lingering racist sentiments is fact...as a general 'feel'/deeply inbedded and or ingrained outlook.

Example: The 'feel' for blacks voting for Obama in such
                              huge %ages does not lead me to believe that by those %ages they find Obama's policies superior to Hillary's...yet I empathise. My blackness finds favour with this "hardly likely solely cerebral action" by my 'black relatives'. If the whites did the same for Hillary or by similar %ages vote for McCain against Obama (I do think Obama shall be our Democratic candidate) I know I would not be so accepting of their actions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Karl View Post

Aside:
                                I see this supposed quotation of yours being bandied about by Lazie. What's the story with that?

Whatever it may be it's qualitatively different from the constant and pervasive anti-black comments from the dibby dibby fellow.

Self hatred seems to be part of his genetic makeup.... I personally don't tolerate such cretins well.... and could not make common cause with his ilk.... the fact that his political family on this board tolerates his idiocy speaks volumes for their philosophies and mindset.
                                TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X