Energy Minister - HA!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Minister - HA!

Since the taxpayers are footing the bill for the purchase and upkeep of politicians' high-end or luxury vehicles, will someone in authority see that security detail-cum-chauffeurs do not keep the vehicles running with air-conditioning units blasting while assorted ministers attend functions for hours?

Minister Mullings would be quite unhappy to know that while he is talking fuel efficiency, chauffeurs have been quite reckless in their attitudes.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

den the man nah fi run the AC fi cool down? plus maybe nuh rum bar nuh deh bout? Him a fi listen to Beenie and Bountie so the engine have fi run.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Radio cyaan play unless AC a run? A wha kinda cyar dis? Or is wha kinda system it have in deh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Can't afford fi run down the battery man when the Minister call it must be ready to go.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

My radio doan run down my Escalade battery. Is what wrong wid di minister Benz?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
          X