Mi see Omar's Premier Cheerleader aka Mosiah

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mi see Omar's Premier Cheerleader aka Mosiah

a defend Omar's record? Why unuh must embarrass unuhself is beyond me. Wehby said they want to move away from Supplimentary Budget .. whats the fuss? How many other islands in the caribbean present a s.b. on a yearly basis?

The first thing that this gov't has done is put all expected expenses on the budget. Fi 14 years of Omar's reign interest to the BOJ was never budgeted for .... that mek sense? No scratch dat. Seeing how some people getting petty I shouldn't ask that question.

Unuh figet that about 15 billion worth of expenses were not budgeted for when this gov't took office?

Then people ask how come Portia was PM.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Settle on a name for me, Lazie. Duh, mi a beg yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      a defend Omar's record? Why unuh must embarrass unuhself is beyond me. Wehby said they want to move away from Supplimentary Budget .. whats the fuss? How many other islands in the caribbean present a s.b. on a yearly basis?

The first thing that this gov't has done is put all expected expenses on the budget. Fi 14 years of Omar's reign interest to the BOJ was never budgeted for .... that mek sense? No scratch dat. Seeing how some people getting petty I shouldn't ask that question.

Unuh figet that about 15 billion worth of expenses were not budgeted for when this gov't took office?

Then people ask how come Portia was PM.
      Lazie: a tink wi did a talk bout arrivin hat conclusions den using dem deh conclusions as factual basis fi di res a di har-gu-ment nuh rite?

btw - Yuh dun kno dat %age items covered and %age associated budgeted cost are as fact hactually apparent af-tah di bugetary period dun gone? di hac-tual budget at time presented his forecast...

...an shuldda be 'reasonable' forecast! ..iffen sum-ting dem a lef hout deliberately..den dat woudda be nat rite? Yuh kno iffen Wehby deliberately a lef hout henny ting? ...har iffen im a ova or unda wid im hex-pec-ta-shan pan projected hex-pen-diture dem?

...an wah wudda appen tuh yuh statement iffen him even figet fi put hin sin-ting?

Pint his wi nuh kno yet iffen i) wah Wehby seh, Wehby a guh duh i.e. move weh fram supplementary hes-ti-mate? ...an ii) haul hex-pec-ted hex-pen-ces innah di paper im put before di house?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
        Lazie: a tink wi did a talk bout arrivin hat conclusions den using dem deh conclusions as factual basis fi di res a di har-gu-ment nuh rite?

btw - Yuh dun kno dat %age items covered and %age associated budgeted cost are as fact hactually apparent af-tah di bugetary period dun gone? di hac-tual budget at time presented his forecast...

...an shuldda be 'reasonable' forecast! ..iffen sum-ting dem a lef hout deliberately..den dat woudda be nat rite? Yuh kno iffen Wehby deliberately a lef hout henny ting? ...har iffen im a ova or unda wid im hex-pec-ta-shan pan projected hex-pen-diture dem?

...an wah wudda appen tuh yuh statement iffen him even figet fi put hin sin-ting?

Pint his wi nuh kno yet iffen i) wah Wehby seh, Wehby a guh duh i.e. move weh fram supplementary hes-ti-mate? ...an ii) haul hex-pec-ted hex-pen-ces innah di paper im put before di house?
        KArl ... what yuh talkin bout "we"? I don't know what you're talking about ... I was responding to Mosiah's post. Secondly, can you please post inna way that its easy to understand?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Secondly, can you please post inna way that its easy to understand?
          Karl is the reason why we need to teach Patois in schools!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

KArl ... what yuh talkin bout "we"? I don't know what you're talking about ... I was responding to Mosiah's post. Secondly, can you please post inna way that its easy to understand?
            sarry, boss! ...but mi did tink yuh did-a seh yuh kno dat Wehby cova ebry hex-pec-tid hex-pen-di-ture innah im budget?

...and I shall switch to writing English...soon?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Karl, patois does not recognise hyphens. Start with eliminating that!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                Karl, patois does not recognise hyphens. Start with eliminating that!
                Thanks!

Comment

so there ARE rules.....!!!???? i knew it!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

and karl... there is no emphasis on 'h' in patois... lose the 'h' and the hyphens and you will be better...

hex-pec-tid would be tolerable if it was simply expectid... same rules fi hex-pen-di-ture... and fi gad sake nuh add nuh 'h' when it nuh necessary, as in 'innah'... patois nuh like 'h'...
                    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Working...
                    X