I wonder if the Noise Abatement Act covers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wonder if the Noise Abatement Act covers

the noise that emanates from firearms? If we abate that noise, den wi criss!

Hell, the way we have been behaving, I am sure our govt./police will begin the distribution of silencers for the various pieces of firearms being used on our streets, in order to help us all observe the Noise Abatement Act.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Sound like yuh have shares inna Dutty Fridaze..

Comment

Been there twice. The whole community is involved, from grannies to pre-teen. I guess they have no choice since suh much nize a mek!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Stop being petty Mosiah. Its getting more than comical for people to be upset at the police for enforcing the noise abatement act. What kinda country is it that 8:00 am session still in full flight?
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Session fi go till 2 am but no later inna the week.

Ever been to Cayman? After 11 pm you can't hear a pin drop pon the island to rhatid.

You want hear Hypocracy? In Georgia no liqour suppose to sell on sundays, now them a open up a new minor league baseball stadium near HL and them want to sell beers so they changed the law to only inside stadiums and special even liquor can sell.

So now Jazz and Blue etc. all a go done at 12pm?
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
            Stop being petty Mosiah. Its getting more than comical for people to be upset at the police for enforcing the noise abatement act. What kinda country is it that 8:00 am session still in full flight?
            What I find comical is 1500 each year! And Chicago waan come test!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
              What I find comical is 1500 each year! And Chicago waan come test!

As I told you last week, knock the police and the gov't for the continued murder rate, but why should the night noise be ignored? If you are in the comforts of your home, why should I be disturbing you? We need fi respect others ....
              "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

some 10 year old dem that shoulda deh a dem bed right?

You nuh think them parents fi get lockup too.
                • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                  some 10 year old dem that shoulda deh a dem bed right?

You nuh think them parents fi get lockup too.
                  The first time I saw it was on a passa passa video ... the people inna the road a party and buses full with passengers heading to work and school afi wait until the dancers clear the road.

I was even amazed that it was that time in the morning and youngsters who should be going to school were still partying. Lock up the parents yes!

Comment

What have we done to show that we are serious about reducing the number of guns on our island? What message do we send to murder suspects when they get bail, over and over again?

I would rather hear speakers every morning at 8am than not able to hear them at all!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What have we done to show that we are serious about reducing the number of guns on our island? What message do we send to murder suspects when they get bail, over and over again?
                      Fine, fight for that cause. Nothing wrong with that.

I would rather hear speakers every morning at 8am ..
                      ... and how much would you be able to produce the following day? You're aware that sleep deprivation is a form of torture? If you want to hear music throughout the night .. thats fine, do it in your house, but why should you make your neighbours' life miserable?

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                        If you want to hear music throughout the night .. thats fine, do it in your house, but why should you make your neighbours' life miserable?

Okay, I guess I'll just shoot them! But don't worry, it has a silencer.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Our parliamentarians react too much. They had no intention of enforcing the law in certain places until people dead at British link up and now everything change.

A more resonalbe thing for the government to do is change the law to 2 Am parties and only in special zoning. Too much man make money offa been a DJ, Singer, Engineer and Box bwoy. You can't kill off the next generation of shaggy, beenieman, Sizzla and Luciano by packing up the sound systems.

We need moderation for all sides to work this out and we need the kids OUT OF THE DANCEHALL and in school.

Comment

Isn't there a simple work around Sass?

Comment

Okay, I guess I'll just shoot them! But don't worry, it has a silencer.
                              Give SNL a call ... I see yuh auditioning from morning.

Comment

Working...
                              X