I will be advocating for the legalisation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I will be advocating for the legalisation

of prostitution. I hope to see everyone on board with me on this.

Thanks.

Wha you want to become a career PIMP?

If it legalise there will be no need for anymore pimps as you just join you line and do it in an orderly manner.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Count me in!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

that's how you see it?
        Did you want to become a pro gambler?

Comment

It should be regulated and legally confined to few areas, just like how it is managed in a few counties in Nevada. Portland is starving for economic development and this area seems like a good place for Bruce to kickoff this proposal.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

True dat.

Comment

you a become advocate so you much have a very big interest. I am no advocate and when last you hear any JLP member talk about legalizing prostitution?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

No no not Portland. Not a good place for it, it happen wholesale down west, not to mention Mobay.

Comment

It is illegal ???

Comment

Yes

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

rhatid... dem cuddn mek people know !

I wonder if di strip clubs know dis ?

Comment

strip club is prostitution?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

depends on what you purchase, if a just a dollar wine or di whole package

Tell me a little bout the massage palours that get famous in the 1990s. I don't understand the concept, is it suppose to be just massage you getting?

Comment

I have never been to a strip club so I guess you are just putting the question out there.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

One a Mobay upon top road mi brethrens who use to work a di hotel use to go up deh and take home a girl or two every so often.

Wid the massage thing mi wonder if the average man just go get a massage or a the masseiur them get

Mi notice how popular it got in Ja.

Mi just a act like me believe you, cause you a mussi saint or deacon to rhatid. You never try Red Hills Road back in the days?

Comment

Working...
                              X