No announcement yet.

So mi see Obama a kiss up to the Jews bout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thats the part i dont understand... some people think its all black and white (no pun intended)... not because obama says he will engage in dialogue with america's enemies, soon as he assumes office he will just call up the leaders and say lets talk... he will call up obama and says i forgive you for your attrocities, let bygones be bygones and lets have peace... thats the impression i am getting... all these 'gotchas'... see, you said this and you are doing that... ridiculous...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Is the Irainian government considered Terrorist by the USA? or supporters or the biggest supporter of terrorists?

There is not a big difference negociating with them in my view from negociating with Hamas based on the USA standard.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

the blatant liar here is hillary clinton... i would even submit that she is a practising liar... how else can you describe a person who repeated states a fabrication as fact until they have convinced themselves of this false occurence...

Comment

that would be an interesting spectacle...

Comment

assasin, iran is a recognized country by the un and all the countries in the world... not yet the case with palestine... big difference...

Comment

But a nuh we push election inna Palestine? While Iran is a country the only reason Palestine is not a country is Isreal.

How is it we recognise FATAH as the leader of the Palestine and negociate with them? Regardless how you put it HAMAS is the elected representitive of the people just like the Iraninan government and by American Law both are Terrorist government.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

It is called politricks and propoganda tactics.

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                  the blatant liar here is hillary clinton... i would even submit that she is a practising liar... how else can you describe a person who repeated states a fabrication as fact until they have convinced themselves of this false occurence...
                  Yuh mean like Obama?
                  Sure!
                  "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Barack Obama's and Hillary Clinton's position on meetings.

Originally posted by Rockman View Post
                    Isn't that Hillary's mantra too?

Blessed
                    Seit yah! ..in their own words!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol...debate.pt2.cnn

Guess there will be no more questions on postions taken...and who first said what? ...who lied subsequent to this?
                    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Do you have a relevant point or is this just part of the propoganda machine ?

Comment

Working...
                      X