So mi see Obama a kiss up to the Jews bout

thats the part i dont understand... some people think its all black and white (no pun intended)... not because obama says he will engage in dialogue with america's enemies, soon as he assumes office he will just call up the leaders and say lets talk... he will call up obama and says i forgive you for your attrocities, let bygones be bygones and lets have peace... thats the impression i am getting... all these 'gotchas'... see, you said this and you are doing that... ridiculous...

Is the Irainian government considered Terrorist by the USA? or supporters or the biggest supporter of terrorists?

There is not a big difference negociating with them in my view from negociating with Hamas based on the USA standard.

the blatant liar here is hillary clinton... i would even submit that she is a practising liar... how else can you describe a person who repeated states a fabrication as fact until they have convinced themselves of this false occurence...

that would be an interesting spectacle...

assasin, iran is a recognized country by the un and all the countries in the world... not yet the case with palestine... big difference...

But a nuh we push election inna Palestine? While Iran is a country the only reason Palestine is not a country is Isreal.

How is it we recognise FATAH as the leader of the Palestine and negociate with them? Regardless how you put it HAMAS is the elected representitive of the people just like the Iraninan government and by American Law both are Terrorist government.

It is called politricks and propoganda tactics.

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                  the blatant liar here is hillary clinton... i would even submit that she is a practising liar... how else can you describe a person who repeated states a fabrication as fact until they have convinced themselves of this false occurence...
                  Yuh mean like Obama?
                  Sure!

Barack Obama's and Hillary Clinton's position on meetings.

Isn't that Hillary's mantra too?

Seit yah! ..in their own words!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/pol...debate.pt2.cnn

Guess there will be no more questions on postions taken...and who first said what? ...who lied subsequent to this?

Do you have a relevant point or is this just part of the propoganda machine ?