Does Obama smoke cigarettes?

• Does Obama smoke cigarettes?

If he does, the image just does not sit well with me. I can't remember seeing any leader with a cigarette in his mouth. He had better give it up!

He was a smoker. Unless he is an undercover smoker.

Okay. Was is alright. If him tief a one draw every once in a while, that wouldn't bodda me.

make sure this message gets to him.

He is a smoker they have a picture of him smoking in the USVI. Now if he is a cigarette smoker is up for debate

check the lips. I heard once that he is a smoker, though I haven't seen an pics of him with the cigarette, cigar, spliff or whiff

Smoking is unbecoming of a President? What if he pulls but do not inhale?
              Yo, he isn't infallible and certainly we have no right to demand or even hope that he conforms to the choir boy we would like.

It ok for a president to smoke, provided that he does not inhale. It is also ok to cheat provided that he sits stills or standstill.

mosiah... martin luther king was a cigarette smoker up to his death... does it change your view of him...

My father smoked. I loved him then and when he gave it up. Who didn't smoke in the 60s and 70s?!? Smoking then is not the same as smoking now.

What does smoking indicate about a person ?

i would like to introduce you to Canada most celebrated PM Pierre Treadeau.. Chian smoker and Also Mr. Castro Cigar puller.

What does that question indicate about your understanding of the issue? Is smoking in the 60s the same as smoking in the 21st century?

From what perspective ?

them a play fool fi ketch wise. Them know that the image of a smoking president is not a very good one for many a the left who a fight to keep it out a movies and all public places.

Them a play Hypocrites. She them a gwaan like Barack can't do no wrong.