Does Obama smoke cigarettes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Obama smoke cigarettes?

If he does, the image just does not sit well with me. I can't remember seeing any leader with a cigarette in his mouth. He had better give it up!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

He was a smoker. Unless he is an undercover smoker.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Okay. Was is alright. If him tief a one draw every once in a while, that wouldn't bodda me.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

make sure this message gets to him.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

He is a smoker they have a picture of him smoking in the USVI. Now if he is a cigarette smoker is up for debate

Comment

check the lips. I heard once that he is a smoker, though I haven't seen an pics of him with the cigarette, cigar, spliff or whiff
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Smoking is unbecoming of a President? What if he pulls but do not inhale?
              Yo, he isn't infallible and certainly we have no right to demand or even hope that he conforms to the choir boy we would like.

Blessed

Comment

It ok for a president to smoke, provided that he does not inhale. It is also ok to cheat provided that he sits stills or standstill.
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

mosiah... martin luther king was a cigarette smoker up to his death... does it change your view of him...
                  'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

My father smoked. I loved him then and when he gave it up. Who didn't smoke in the 60s and 70s?!? Smoking then is not the same as smoking now.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What does smoking indicate about a person ?

Comment

i would like to introduce you to Canada most celebrated PM Pierre Treadeau.. Chian smoker and Also Mr. Castro Cigar puller.

Comment

What does that question indicate about your understanding of the issue? Is smoking in the 60s the same as smoking in the 21st century?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

From what perspective ?

Comment

them a play fool fi ketch wise. Them know that the image of a smoking president is not a very good one for many a the left who a fight to keep it out a movies and all public places.

Them a play Hypocrites. She them a gwaan like Barack can't do no wrong.
                              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Working...
                              X