RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open enquiry into alternative investment schemes, Bunting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You don't contact them they contact you

Comment

• Originally posted by Me View Post
      Why would I post a contract on a public forum.

what's your fear if the business is legal and the businessowner running around freely as we're told?
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
        You don't contact them they contact you
        Incidentally I was contacted by one of their reps in 2005 but dismissed the proposition as too fly by night.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

• No you don't.

Are you stating that OLINT does make a promise regarding returns of investment ?

There are 3 people here who have stated they are not.

I have access to a contract that validates this. I cannot speak for the others.

So, we have speculation on your part and definitive statements on the part of others.... it appears you are the one with a difficulty to overcome..

Comment

• Originally posted by Don1 View Post
            what's your fear if the business is legal and the businessowner running around freely as we're told?
            Just because a business is legal you don't go around showing their contracts or posting them on forums. Stop being ridiculous.

You obviously made your initial statement in this thread and you are now trying to put on a spin because you realize you make a wrong turn.

Comment

Just because a business is legal you don't go around showing their contracts or posting them on forums. Stop being ridiculous.

You obviously made your initial statement in this thread and you are now trying to put on a spin because you realize you make a wrong turn.
              what wrong turn? I'm trying to get information. You and others make certain statements... I can accept them or be skeptical.
              I learned long ago not to blindly trust statements from people... especially on the net.

Just say that you are afraid and we'll call it quits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                No you don't.

Are you stating that OLINT does make a promise regarding returns of investment ?

There are 3 people here who have stated they are not.

I have access to a contract that validates this. I cannot speak for the others.

So, we have speculation on your part and definitive statements on the part of others.... it appears you are the one with a difficulty to overcome..
                I am willing to overcome my difficulty ... with your credibility.

Posting the contract would assist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                  what wrong turn? I'm trying to get information. You and others make certain statements... I can accept them or be skeptical.
                  I learned long ago not to blindly trust statements from people... especially on the net.

Just say that you are afraid and we'll call it quits.
                  Good try. You make you big statement w/o being fully informed.
                  Better you give up.

Comment

Good try. You make you big statement w/o being fully informed.
                    Better you give up.
                    bredrin - the only thing i'm trying for is information - you can't/won't supply it but that's not really a problem for me.

I admitted to not being informed - that's the whole basis of the inquiry.

Comment

• Who a go play Carlos Hill???

Talk to a Family member who told me about a year ago a man took out his 2 million $$$ and he got a personal call from Mr. Hill and he invested back the 2 mill and more.

He must have been good on the sales side.
                      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

• Contact an OLINT rep. Yuh can probably even check the FSC. I am sure they have a copy and can guide you if yuh really need to know.

At least you are now on the right track, seek the facts rather than base an argument on speculation.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maudib View Post
                          Contact an OLINT rep. Yuh can probably even check the FSC. I am sure they have a copy and can guide you if yuh really need to know.

At least you are now on the right track, seek the facts rather than base an argument on speculation.
                          I was always on the track of getting more hard information... been asking for documentary evidence here for a while.... regretfully a fruitless exercise.

Comment

• Since when yuh need us fi hard information ?

Yuh ah bring all manner of argument from wha day pon dis.. now yuh need us to supply you with the facts ?

Look like yuh start off on di wrong foot...

Comment

• Originally posted by Assasin View Post
                              Who a go play Carlos Hill???

Talk to a Family member who told me about a year ago a man took out his 2 million $$$ and he got a personal call from Mr. Hill and he invested back the 2 mill and more.

He must have been good on the sales side.
                              I know the perfect person here to take the Carlos Hill role..... naming the individual would cause too much argument... caan bodda.

Comment

Working...
                              X