RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Open enquiry into alternative investment schemes, Bunting...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    Why don't you carry out your due diligence instead of speculating?

I am - he hints at knowing what Olint's arrangements are all about - so I'm calling him on it.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
      I am - he hints at knowing what Olint's arrangements are all about - so I'm calling him on it.
      Good. So you know that OLINT has an FSC licence to operate in Turks and Caicos and Panama, has been investigated and fingerprinted by US authorities and has been deemed fit and proper to operate, has indemnity insurance and only invests funds in the FOREX market.

Comment

erhm...yuh SURE about panama? TCI i believe to be true but I recall the panamanian authorities raising this issue over a year ago to the negative and distancing themselves from any such licence.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          erhm...yuh SURE about panama? TCI i believe to be true but I recall the panamanian authorities raising this issue over a year ago to the negative and distancing themselves from any such licence.
          This is actually the deal with Panama:

"The website of the supervisor of banks in Panama only posted a list of offshore entities registered in Panama. This list was a warning to the public in general that these entities are not licensed as banks in the Republic of Panama. It cast no aspersion on the legitimacy of their activities or registration. OLC has never at any time purported to be any thing other than a private investment club, trading only on the International Currency Markets.

Comment

Good. So you know that OLINT has an FSC licence to operate in Turks and Caicos and Panama, has been investigated and fingerprinted by US authorities and has been deemed fit and proper to operate, has indemnity insurance and only invests funds in the FOREX market.
            What they are doing NOW in those markets is immaterial and doesn't concern me (nor the Jamaican authorities I suspect).

What's germane is how they operated in Jamaica - let's see that contract posted.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
              Perhaps what we need is a framework for Private investment clubs.

There we can have clearly set out rules and restrict the way they are advertised.

Let's face it...people here could decide to start their own club and what could regulators do about it, if the club does not hang out a shingle (advertise).
              what kinda return do you suggest? Nuttin unda 10% a month a go werk yahso.

Comment

What they are doing NOW in those markets is immaterial and doesn't concern me (nor the Jamaican authorities I suspect).

What's germane is how they operated in Jamaica - let's see that contract posted.
                Lemme get your tap shoes for you

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  Here's some info on that:

http://www.dentontyndale.com/blog/?page_id=30

Comment

And? OLINT is not a bank and has never represented itself as a bank.

Comment

that's the one. it merely said that it is incorporated in panama...nothing more. unless i missed something?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Lemme get your tap shoes for you
                        Just stick to the facts.... you have access to an Olint contract or not?

If the guy is 100% legitimate and was willing to open his books why run away? if he felt it necessary to flee why not return now that what may be a friendlier regime is in place?

Comment

Just stick to the facts.... you have access to an Olint contract or not?

If the guy is 100% legitimate and was willing to open his books why run away? if he felt it necessary to flee why not return now that what may be a friendlier regime is in place?
                          Seeing as you have done your due diligence I am sure you have already perused an OLINT contract. As far as I know David Smith is "back". He went to Turks so he could continue his enterprise while he kicked off the FSC's face in court. After the kicking he came back. He is willing to open up his books but not to a rogue entity such as the FSC. He will open his books to a foreign based third party accounting firm but not the FSC. Why would the FSC have a problem with that?

Comment

You can pick and choose the regulatory authority? Him bad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And? OLINT is not a bank and has never represented itself as a bank.
                              I just provided a link to info in response to the question posed - i offered no comment.

It's a Panamanian advisory - one assumes they had a valid reason to include the OLINT entity.

Comment

if him can do it...?

Comment

Working...
                                X