• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    Yup and you were George!

Trini site:

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/

Man like Truetrini and Ngozi are still there! Flex runs the site.
    Suh who was Shiloh (or some moniker like dat?)
    Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
    - Langston Hughes

Comment

Yeah willi but keep failing to mention that
      you weren't willi back in those days. Why, may I ask?

BTW thanks for the site.

Comment

Is me same one.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Yeah willi but keep failing to mention that
          you weren't willi back in those days. Why, may I ask?

BTW thanks for the site.
          I was always Willi on the reggaeboyz site, always.

Comment

What about Sean? ...DweetSweet? ...deedon? ...how unnuh fi nuh memba Karen?

...jus ave a feelign wi a lef hout some a di Massive weh di meet a di Chinese Res-tu-rant a Hempstead, Lang Hi-land? wah di res-tu-rant name agen?
            ...dat's weh me did meet di T'dad goalie? Wah im name agen?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

YUh sure yuh neva cut it down to willi
              cause some one else was posting as william? I could be wrong.

Comment

too many gaps in the memory bank karl....medication time? did the events you mentioned really happen or.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

just leave a rose on har pilla...!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I think William was in Cayman Islands
                    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

ahh there were two william at one point.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        too many gaps in the memory bank karl....medication time? did the events you mentioned really happen or.....

Mek mi draw fi mi "One Love" dem di sign-up sign-up innah hit.

damn?
                        3 dat di slip mi - "John Downie" fram England, "Ken" from Brooklyn...and "OSSnr" who was then in Brooklyn and is now in Valley Stream, Long Island, New York!

...tink Ken used to pos unda two name?
                        ...an yuh caan hask Winsome, Mosiah, Portia, Karen, Archie...dem did di deh tuh. Di nex man an owman dem write too bad. Mi cyan mek hout dem crab-toe dem...an mi nuh memba a whofah scratchin dem dem-deh?

Clayton Ince was the Trini goalkeeper.
                        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                          Is me same one.
                          Exactly what I thought.
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                            What about Sean? ...DweetSweet? ...deedon? ...how unnuh fi nuh memba Karen?

...jus ave a feelign wi a lef hout some a di Massive weh di meet a di Chinese Res-tu-rant a Hempstead, Lang Hi-land? wah di res-tu-rant name agen?
                            ...dat's weh me did meet di T'dad goalie? Wah im name agen?
                            Yes nuff people leff off - Karen, Portia sis!
                            - Langston Hughes

Comment

seems like unuh figet bout east london... ddon... what happen to him... probably still here...

btw, i officially started posting about 1998... couple games before jamaica went to france... used to read the posts months before that but was a bit apprensibe about posting... mosiah was the first person i communicated with after exposing his hypocrisy on a topic... can't really remember the thread but i know he was being a hypocrite... well, he said he was being sarcastic...

speaking of women on the site... there was the female who said she was a friend of marion jones... was steadfastly in her corner that she didnt use drugs because she didnt need to as she was always more talented than the rest from she was in high school...
                              'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

Originally posted by Baddaz View Post
                                seems like unuh figet bout east london... ddon... what happen to him... probably still here...
                                Yup!
                                I think ddon also posted as deedon!

speaking of women on the site... there was the female who said she was a friend of marion jones... was steadfastly in her corner that she didnt use drugs because she didnt need to as she was always more talented than the rest from she was in high school...
                                Seems yuh nuh readi fi jine me innah Shady Pines ...you jogged my memory about this lady!

Comment

Working...
                                X