Karl brought up a great point!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Willi View Post
    This site in its various forms has existed from 1997...That is 11 years now!

I know that PeterR's brother (Paul Marin) was the founder/creator and that PeleTen was his sidekick in the effort. The site has since evolved a few times and fell under the umbrella of the RBSC.

Karl, Mosiah, Assasin, Portia, ShellyT, Emperor, George (Jawge), OJ, Gyallis, Tillamawnin, Courtney, Exile, PeterR, Rico, Suess, X, Shatta,Balla, #1Fan, Mark, Sensi, Mexx, JamDownDread, StoneyGut, etc.

I cant remeber many other names from way back in the early dayz. I think that stalwarts like Gamme, Ben, Lazie, Baddaz, Sickko, Comment and Me are more recent...though Baddaz was on the scene way back. My memory has gotten rusty now, so i am sure I forgot many and mixed up some...so apologies in advance!

It has been a long road, but seems like yesterday.
    Hey...there is a spot here for you in good ole Shady Pines!

Winsome!
    What did 'Ranger' post under...was it Ranger???
    Archie!
    Reggae Fan? (When did he come on? ...and I am sure it was not Reggae Fan?)
    Bruce? (I think it was early?)
    Mark?
    ...and there are members of the Massive I have missed! Aaaah, Shady Pines!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Some names should be banned from this forum.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Some names should be banned from this forum.
        Why are you saying this?
        Just want to know!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Wha happen to #1 Fan
          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
          - Langston Hughes

Comment

the man from bklyn was tanpoitlong.. Look lime him drop off a it now.. What happen to Ohene? and Ranger.. balla also.. ST.Bess and Jamdown dread.. Da bredda was funny..

Comment

Was trying to remember this name - tanpoitlong. Remember speaking to him regarding T&F.
              Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
              - Langston Hughes

Comment

actually it was tanponilong

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wha bout "Mile Gully" aka Bushman. and OTown, and the two Johns (?) from England? (forget their handles).
                  pr
                  Peter R

Comment

Well Otown is now westman. You should
                    ask about prof. Howie Dacosta.Wesley Sturridge back in those days the people from the other site would post here and some ended up staying (myself) You had junior, Norris (now Siya, hope you don't mind).

Bwoy it was really fun back then. You had people debating passionately without resorting to tracing and personal attacks. I guess the times have changed; with modern day intellectuals and experts entering the arena

Last but not least OS senior. I guess maybe I should move on too

Comment

Oh my how could I forget
                      count coolout and defender (from the Trini site). Boy those were the days. I should really move on at one point I saw the forum reduced to Garrison status.

Most people don't know but back then we would banter the trinis but we moved back on forth from each site with ease. Those days are only memories now.

Comment

Di Trini site hype. I always go over there.

Comment

I even lost the link it's a shame.

BTW Stonigut was Zaidie back in the days.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                            Oh my how could I forget
                            count coolout and defender (from the Trini site). Boy those were the days. I should really move on at one point I saw the forum reduced to Garrison status.

Most people don't know but back then we would banter the trinis but we moved back on forth from each site with ease. Those days are only memories now.
                            Count coolout!!!!!!

Defender went into football politics and Ohene went into real politics.

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                              Wha happen to #1 Fan
                              Getting married.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                                I even lost the link it's a shame.

BTW Stonigut was Zaidie back in the days.
                                Yup and you were George!

Trini site:

http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/

Man like Truetrini and Ngozi are still there! Flex runs the site.

Comment

Working...
                                X