Karl brought up a great point!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Karl brought up a great point!

This site in its various forms has existed from 1997...That is 11 years now!

I know that PeterR's brother (Paul Marin) was the founder/creator and that PeleTen was his sidekick in the effort. The site has since evolved a few times and fell under the umbrella of the RBSC.

Karl, Mosiah, Assasin, Portia, ShellyT, Emperor, George (Jawge), OJ, Gyallis, Tillamawnin, Courtney, Exile, PeterR, Rico, Suess, X, Shatta,Balla, #1Fan, Mark, Sensi, Mexx, JamDownDread, StoneyGut, etc.

I cant remeber many other names from way back in the early dayz. I think that stalwarts like Gamme, Ben, Lazie, Baddaz, Sickko, Comment and Me are more recent...though Baddaz was on the scene way back. My memory has gotten rusty now, so i am sure I forgot many and mixed up some...so apologies in advance!

It has been a long road, but seems like yesterday.

I joined this website in 1998, maybe days before the World Cup. Yeah, I know it seems like I was foundation, but I can't tell a lie.I came and saw people like those mentioned above, along with DDon, Winsome, Norris and others.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

And not even 1/3 of those still post. I am tempted to seh the board pop dung but den unnuh woulda call me badmind

Comment

I don't even remember when I joined but I think Mo joined before me. We can't figet the original trinis like Socapro and the bredda from Brooklyn(can't remember the name).

The funny thing is when I joined there was a bredda posting about the same time as MyYout but he seemed to know so much about eastern Ja and somehow went to many games I attended. I had a telephone conversation with my bonefide brethren and I was telling him about the forum and he said "a mi a myYout pon di forum". That was very surprising.

One thing I miss very much on the forum is all the women who no longer post. MdMex please don't leave us, hope to see some a di ladies come back.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes. Let's see, we had Portia, Winsome, Bomber's sister (Annmarie?), ShellyT, and maybe one more from back in the day. Then MdmEx, Princess and maybe a couple more graced our pages.

I bet many of them still read, but people like Lazie discourage dem from posting!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

We also had the poster Chin. We had Princess! We had Lulu. We had Matter.

Me - MdmeX is my baptized name, my early name was "hunter", & I was often mistaken for male, then it went to "huntress"
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

How could I forget LU!!!

Lulu, how yuh duh?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Lawd and unuh leff off Emperor!! ..of course the Mayor of Canarsie, Scaly!
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Nuff people leff off. Emperor and Scaly are not foundation forumites.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I mentioned Emperor and left off Scaly.

What was StoneyGut's Original name? Same for X, I forgot his orig. name?

Bruce was not foundation, but he was in the early years...maybe 1998-9?

Comment

MdMex please don't leave us, hope to see some a di ladies come back.
                      Yuh MAD Sass - how mi fi leff, dis site is my STESS BUSTER, morning, noon & night Yuh nuh see anyway mi travel, mi mek sure and find an Internet Cafe!
                      - Langston Hughes

Comment

A tell you from the interlects to the so call experts and di troublemakers pon dis site it is like no other.

D.Brown fi you inna the morning
                        "How could I leave"
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

gail...mi know seh shi a read!!!)))

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

i came on in 2000.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah, I came on in late 2001 at Karl's invitation
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X