Man a bawl out to STAND FIRM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man a bawl out to STAND FIRM

"ONCE AGAIN, there are threats against a sovereign nation, Jamaica, and its government, to change its buggery laws to support the lifestyle of homosexual and cross-gender practices. The threat of economic boycott has been used to intimidate, and some organisations are cowering at this thought.

The prime minister must use his wisdom and put this question of changing the buggery laws to the nation in a referendum, and get the answer from the citizens of Jamaica. These groups have the audacity to give an ultimatum, expecting a 'white flag' of surrender.

Divine intervention

As was said recently by the PM, Jamaica needs a 'divine intervention', to bring normality to the minds of those who continue to inflict violence upon the citizens.

This new distraction is a test of the will of the nation. Jamaicans, let your voices be heard in print and on radio, loud and clear, fearing nothing.

No weapons formed against the government and the people will ever prosper. As Michael Manley said ... stand firm.

I am, etc.,

MAURICE TYNDALE

mmtyndale@yahoo.ca

Ontario, Canada"

...All the way from Ontario !

LOL ! LOL !! WHOIEEEEEEE !!

Classic.

Erm Ben; but Brucie already said there is no place for homos in his party.
    To this day both you and Lazie the clown have danced around that one.

Comment

Not me. I'm firmly on Brucie's side

Comment

Working...
      X