X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cowards with keyboards

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
    Excellent!

Some will gripe about the need to raise race and class, but it's instructive to take stock of the gripers. Until they make race a non-issue, then it shall remain an issue!
    Yeah.... those who protest the loudest here on this issue are the worst offenders in the JLP inspired anti-black campaign.... prime examples of cowards with a keyboard.... the anonymity of the internet empowers those who would not dare make certain statements in a public forum where they can be identified with their views.

I enjoy seeing these neanderthals make my point for me.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      Since Universal adult sufferage, the PNP has been elected to govt 8 times and the JLP 7 times.Since Independence the PNP has been elected 6 times and the JLP 5 times.

Where is this PNP dominance at the polls you speak about?

A generation is generally considered to be around 30-35 or so years. I assume that most here came of age, in the sense of awareness of politics, in the 1970s and 1980s.

In the current generation, using the watershed 1972 election as a baseline, the PNP has been in power for 26 of those 36 years.

That's electoral dominance in this generation.

That's the basis of my opinion. If you wish to go back further and advance some kind of analysis or differing viewpoint - you have a keyboard.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
        It simple Don1 .. you all prove everyday that Democracy without education is useless and the sad thing is unuh not even aware of it.
        Simple is right ... that seems to be the only kind of view you can express.

The really sad thing is that what you have posted is nonsensical.

Comment

Truth be told the internet is not private.
          Many are deluded into thinking that they own a private space on the net.
          How can you privately own a virtual space when the server could be halfway around the world? (own space one someone else's hard drive)

Nothing, save serious encryption is priavte on the net. The minute you are on, you are in a public domain. I leave it to others to research what I have said. Privacy on the internet is an oximoron; if you don't know this then you don't really know about the net and computers.

Comment

a generation is 20 years.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

The PNPs electoral dominance for most of the past 20 years can be explained in two simple words: Edward Seaga.

That era is now over.
              "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                Simple is right ... that seems to be the only kind of view you can express.

The really sad thing is that what you have posted is nonsensical.
                Well, a you dat ... anyone that don't buy your into your con game is nonsensical. I have no problem with that. Doesn't change the facts though.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                  Well, a you dat ... anyone that don't buy your into your con game is nonsensical. I have no problem with that. Doesn't change the facts though.
                  You are wrong. You can post something that makes sense then I have the freedom to agree or not. I can agree to disagree with a particular position if the poster is a reasonable person and is able to substantiate his points.

When you post nonsense... I merely point it out.

Comment

"JLP inspired anti-black campaign"

Heh, heh.

It took you long enough.. the pretense must have been a strain.. mi nuh know WHO yuh was trying to fool.

Why did 'Black Man Time' fail (for the majority) ?

18 years.. a GIFT.. The rest of the developing World sped by us...

Why ? JLP Anti-black conspiracy ?

If you are a Monkey, it does matter what kind of suit yuh put on.. yuh just a Monkey in a suite.. or is that Black Dawg ?

Karl, advise us please.. you are the expert.

A Banana Republic with Monkeys running the show.. if you don't believe check the latest brilliant move by the OUR:

http://www.our.org.jm/images/pdf/Ren...20ver%2011.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                      You are wrong. You can post something that makes sense then I have the freedom to agree or not. I can agree to disagree with a particular position if the poster is a reasonable person and is able to substantiate his points.

When you post nonsense... I merely point it out.
                      Well, I was of the impression that those that believed that the earth was flat no longer existed. You haven't pointed out anything other than your cultist stance for the PNP.
                      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        a generation is 20 years.
                        Length of a generation is very fluid matter nowadays.... with the rapid changes brought on by technology.

The generation I referred to (loosely) references the political coming of age of what I guess to be the average on this forum ... or maybe my own average.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
                          The PNPs electoral dominance for most of the past 20 years can be explained in two simple words: Edward Seaga.

That era is now over.
                          Seaga's lack of people skills/leadership ability, ethnic background and class associations - all prove my basic thesis.

Thanks for the corroboration.

Comment

Does your opinion factor in something called the NDM ????

"JLP overt racism and ethnic insensitivity" ?

LOL !! WHOEEE !!

If you don't know ask... it will save embarassment.

Comment

Told yuh! He is amusing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL !! WHOIEEE !!

Technology !???

HHAHAHAAA HAAA !

Comment

Working...
                                X