Ronnie Thwaites said its a folly to say

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ronnie Thwaites said its a folly to say

the JLP gov't is more efficient that the PNP gov't. Ummm ... I was amazed, wondering where him live. Then out of the blue him contradict himself when he mentioned how the JUTC losses are decreasing. I see its not just Karl and Jawge.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Dem man deh compass stay like di one in Pirates of the Caribbean...

Hopeless cases...

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
      the JLP gov't is more efficient that the PNP gov't. Ummm ... I was amazed, wondering where him live. Then out of the blue him contradict himself when he mentioned how the JUTC losses are decreasing. I see its not just Karl and Jawge.

Well is it 18 months already?
      Are you willing to say the JLP's JUTC moves have turned around the company? ...or are you willing to wait just a wee bit longer before making a pronouncement?

...and what about a general statement on the JLP's ability to manage? ...willing to hold strain for just a while longer to make your pronouncement on that matter?
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Well, I guess those 7,000 university students have really made a dent into their profits.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
        X