From Lofty ideals to scandal ridden rotting hull

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From Lofty ideals to scandal ridden rotting hull

" It is our Party that has awakened in Jamaicans a fuller understanding of the meaning of social justice, of the meaning and implication of the idea of equality and the necessity for positive political action to translate these dreams into reality. With this understanding, we have formulated a clear set of principles and objectives which must serve as the guide for our actions."
    Michael Manley
    Party President (1969-1992)

Karl a selection in honour of your dedication:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrK3XszSzgc

".. I will go down with this ship..."

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
    " It is our Party that has awakened in Jamaicans a fuller understanding of the meaning of social justice, of the meaning and implication of the idea of equality and the necessity for positive political action to translate these dreams into reality. With this understanding, we have formulated a clear set of principles and objectives which must serve as the guide for our actions."
    Michael Manley
    Party President (1969-1992)

Karl a selection in honour of your dedication:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrK3XszSzgc

".. I will go down with this ship..."
    It is men and women who make aims and objects spring to life! One does not abandon great ideals. If perchance there is a slackening of purpose and a straying from the path of good...others must rise to lead (us) once more on to the right path.

Aaaah Maudib: You do not abandon the family...you work to get members back on track!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Clearly...

Cyaan write of Danhai so quick... nuh true..?

LOL !

Comment

yeah ...but that doesn't mean yuh support their slackness or become an apologist for it! apparently ah just suh yuh programmed!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
          yeah ...but that doesn't mean yuh support their slackness or become an apologist for it! apparently ah just suh yuh programmed!

...and where have I supported corruption and mismanagement?
          Massa...???
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

yuh back and belly ansa dem! they are legion!

tek the JUTC issue this morning for example......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

yuh back and belly ansa dem! they are legion!

tek the JUTC issue this morning for example......
              Yes? ...what did I say?

Comment

it's all there karl.....

Comment

it's all there karl.....
                  Well read first...nuh?

Comment

i did .....which is why i could make that comment!

Comment

i did .....which is why i could make that comment!
                      You did not! There was nothing to read that could have led you to that comment.

Comment

karl....i did.

Comment

Working...
                        X