Bel-Air residents block Brown's Town main road

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bel-Air residents block Brown's Town main road

Monday, 07 April 2008 The Brown's Town main road in the vicinity of Mount Edgcom and Bel-Air in St. Ann was blocked with debris on Monday morning.

Residents from the Operation Pride Housing Development in Bel-Air are protesting over what they claim is the lack of proper roads, water and electricity in these communities.

They said promises were made by operators of the housing development to address their plight but to date there has been no response.

The residents are adamant that they will continue their protest until representatives from the Housing Development address them.

Police personnel from Runaway Bay are attempting to clear the road block.
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Karl and Jawge .. a nuh unuh alone. All of a sudden people eye open. During the election people from over dey never a mek up noise bout 5th term? Suh how come all of a sudden dem see wha fi complain bout?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Lazie, all Cudjoe and Nanny use to block road! How do you get to politicise this one!?!?

Amazing!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
        Lazie, all Cudjoe and Nanny use to block road! How do you get to politicise this one!?!?

Amazing!
        Whats amazing about it. When I was over there in July man and man a mek mi know say everyting criss ... what happen? Course change? The next part I expect to hear protesting is on the other side. If you should see what being used fi lightpost. When mi mek dem know it nuh safe all dem concerned bout is 5th term.

As usual ... yuh late. Stay deh ask how mi politicise this one .... when the pearly gates close yuh ago outside a ask how yuh nuh get in.

Comment

Humour is not your forte. Not sure what is, but it ain't jokes!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Humour is not your forte. Not sure what is, but it ain't jokes!
            Again ... yuh always late ....I was actually serious. If yuh want jokes ... listen to Portia. I have family in that area ... mi nuh have time fi jokes.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
              ...listen to Portia. I have family in that area ... mi nuh have time fi jokes.
              Couldn't help but wonder if you are the disgrace in that family.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Couldn't help but wonder if you are the disgrace in that family.
                Possibly! I did get alot of, "Bwoy Lazie ... mi lose offa yuh!"

Comment

No! Not you!!! Don't they know that you keep it real!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                  X