D'Angel gets business scholarship

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D'Angel gets business scholarship

D'Angel gets business scholarship - Business institute gives entertainer access to a degree

Sadeke Brooks, Staff Reporter

D'Angel - Contributed
    D'Angel will now have to stretch her time and resources after receiving a scholarship from the Caribbean Institute of to pursue a degree in business administration.
    She is rather happy about receiving the scholarship that was given to her as a birthday present earlier this week.
    "I've been in business management for some years now. I can broaden my horizons. Learning never stops. I really appreciate this," said D'Angel who is the owner of a store in Kingston.
    Principal for the institute, Dr Patrick Welch, says she was chosen for the scholarship because of her drive to succeed.
    "We are trying to create and development across the country. D'Angel is a strong young woman who believes there is always a way. We have given her this scholarship because having a qualification is important," Welch told The STAR.
    Her course will last for two years and has an estimated value of $370,000. It will begin on April 7 and can either be done for three hour on two weekdays or six hours on Sundays. She will be trained in business psychology and Communication, management, accounting and marketing.
    The mother, businesswoman and deejay does not think any of her activities will be hampered by this new venture. "I will make time for it (school). I can put it in my schedule," she said.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
    Principal for the institute, Dr Patrick Welch, says she was chosen for the scholarship because of her drive to succeed.
    Let me not say it

Comment

Damn foolishness. Why not give the scholarship to someone that needs it? Poppyshows.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Believe me she needs it. Yuh nuh notice di RANGE ROVER park up?

Comment

besides people who succeed for a living need degrees too!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
            besides people who succeed for a living need degrees too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
              Believe me she needs it. Yuh nuh notice di RANGE ROVER park up?
              She a push a X5 still. Dont watch nuttin, D'angel money tall. I was surprised to find out dat she have range park up and a push the X5. Mi correspond wid har few time. She cool still. Down to earth. She mek me get one gyal. Mi jus a know di gyal and mi see D'angel and introduce har and mek she feel say mi big inna the game and walaaa! Vagina send on.

Comment

Jamaica....no problem
                Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
                Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
                X