RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A brave dem brave or chupid dem chupid....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A brave dem brave or chupid dem chupid....

http://www.jamaica-star.com/thestar/...VQCarnivAM.jpg
    The shattered window of a police bus that was stoned after men, believed to be gay, were placed inside when angry spectators attacked them during the Jamaica Carnival road parade yesterday. - Norman Grindley

Though incident-free for the most part, there were at least two major events that marred yesterday's staging of Jamaica Carnival 2008.

Men, believed to be gay, earned the wrath of spectators who attacked them damaging a bus and injuring a police officer.

Superintendent Lenval Hutton, who was on the scene, said the parade was moving along Waterloo Road when, upon reaching the intersection with West Kings House Road, some men joined the parade.

The men were allegedly gyrating and wining on each other and this angered spectators who started to stone them. Police, in an attempt to prevent any further incident, placed four of the men into a police bus which was working at the festivities. However, this did not stop the spectators from continuing to attack the men. Someone threw a stone through the window of the bus, shattering one of the windows and cutting the hand of a corporal who was also in the bus.

One of the men who were attacked was slashed across the forehead. The police did not hold anyone in connection with the incident as the perpetrator ran off. But the Superintendent said a report was made at the Half-Way Tree Police Station and the matter is being investigated.

The men were taken to the police station where they were released.

Dem same chi chi man run go tell.....

the international press that police in Jamaica don't protect dem but in fact assist in their persecution.

If it was me as the police I would a swing mi batton and accidentally lick dem.

Comment

I actually thought you were talking about the people that stoned the Police Bus.....

That is the heights of stupidity/bravado !

Comment

Working...
      X