CBS Exposes Hillary's Bosnia Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBS Exposes Hillary's Bosnia Trip

This woman is a pathological liar, and this is too funny!
    No sniper fire in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Karl, any comments on this since you accuse Obama of lying many times ?

Heh heh. Hillary nuh easy. She say as she come off the plane a pure gunshot and she haffe get flat! I wonder why the likkle girl never hear it?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

I tell you about this info age; this is just the
      begining. Trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
        Karl, any comments on this since you accuse Obama of lying many times ?

Heh heh. Hillary nuh easy. She say as she come off the plane a pure gunshot and she haffe get flat! I wonder why the likkle girl never hear it?
        Just saw this boss!
        She lied! Plain and simple - She lied!
        ...and her lying here...(and no doubt there are others)...does not make Obama's lies go away!

My thing about Obama was particularly how he stood on the podium with Hillary right beside him and made claim to proposals she had put forward...

...and it was the manner of how he did it in truly convincing manner...over and over...debate after debate. I am still in awe of his gaul! That guy is baaaaaaaad!

Look how he was great in his early interviews about knowing of Rev Wright's sermons and stances?

Well? Take a look at how his stance has seamlessly moved to his 'now position'? ...as mi seh, dat bredda baaaaaaaad!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Hortical View Post
          This woman is a pathological liar, and this is too funny!
          No sniper fire in the video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8BfNqhV5hg4
          His starting point - Never knew of Rev Wright's speeches?

Next - He was never in church when the speeches were given?

...and on to - I knew that sometimes he said controversial things?

Still never heard Rev Wright say any such thing as the "loops" being played!

...I bet you the Republicans will find someting to show he damn well knew of the offending sermons?

--------

Starting point: Never new the slum-lord had problems.

Next: I made an error in doing business when he had problems.

Wonder where he is now as he could be called to be questioned by a Grand Jury?

---------

Starting point: First one to put forward a UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE PLAN!

Ohhhh yes, Hillary was standing right beside him on the podium in that debate - in which he made the claim for the SECOND TIME! Difference was this time the moderator played HALF-FAIR and asked Hillary to respond!

The damn man was not even in the CONGRESS when Hillary's first attempt had failed! God-damn for a baldface lie! OBAMA is KING!
          Is Obama a pathological liar also?

...or... is it all politicians are?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
          X