• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buju happy to be back home in T&T

Buju snubs limo ride

...glad to be 'back home'

Saturday, March 22nd 2008

TOO EXTRAVAGANT: Buju Banton hesitates to board the limousine sent to meet him at the Piarco International Airport on Holy Thursday. -Photo: Abraham Diaz Jamaican reggae artiste, Buju Banton, was reluctant to travel in the limousine awaiting him on his arrival at Piarco International Airport on Holy Thursday.
    Buju is in Trinidad for tonight's I Am Legend Concert in which he is featured alongside fellow Jamrock artiste, Beres Hammond, at the Queen's Park Savannah, Port of Spain.
    Buju told the Noise Productions representatives that greeted him that he did not care for such extravagance.
    Buju greeted members of the public as though they were his family as he strolled out of the arrivals hall, saying that he was, "happy to be back home".
    Musicians from his Shiloh Band will accompany Buju at the show,which has been in the making for the past three years because of touring conflicts between Buju and Hammond.

Hammond is due to arrive with his band Harmony House this morning.
    Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

that sound like the Baton who was seated a seat away from me and the one who was rapping with us in the lounge a few years ago,

As for Berres he doesn't like the big crowd and could easier slip through without been seen.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Home is where dem pay di most at di time. On anedda note whe fly up inna BUJU head mek him start trim him beard?

Comment

Working...
      X