RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whither art thou, apostle of Von Neumann?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whither art thou, apostle of Von Neumann?

I selected this book (Theory of games and economic behavior by Von Neumann and Morgenstern), the book in itself has been an eye opener for
    me. Why an eye opener? Seeing that I'm no expert nor authority in the field of economics; I always thought economic behaviour was at best unpredictable. Unpredictable due to its many variables which in itself weren't linear.

Von Neumann et al has shown me that yes there can be non linearity but
    within a closed system. What causes this closed system? Laws, public policies and regulations by government. These dictate how the economics
    of a nation would turn out. In today's society we may extend it to the global economy.

Based on the above; attempts can be made to show the behaviour of the economics of the island nation of Ja. The book is vast and I must confess that I did not finish it (have some way to go). On completion I will confidently march to this site and show why the present govt. is on a path to alienate and consequently doom the island in the info age.

Jawge,

It's day 15 (or so) since these words were written and I have been salivating in anticipation of your presentation (powered by Von Neumann) showing the Armageddon Jamaica is hurtling towards under the current driver.

What's the story??
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
    [COLOR="Indigo"]

Von Neumann et al has shown me that yes there can be non linearity but
    within a closed system. What causes this closed system? Laws, public policies and regulations by government. These dictate how the economics
    of a nation would turn out. In today's society we may extend it to the global economy.
    The Fed and it's international peers dictate the economics of nations.

Comment

you don't know Jawge, stay deh wait.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Well the book is not your regular
        dick, jane and spot. Time is limited also. May ask for you to view the commanding heights documentary; much of what I said (and I'm amazed) is being touted by the experts.

I don't think i will publish my findings at the end of the book.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
          Well the book is not your regular
          dick, jane and spot. Time is limited also. May ask for you to view the commanding heights documentary; much of what I said (and I'm amazed) is being touted by the experts.

I don't think i will publish my findings at the end of the book.
          So you are breaking a confident and solemn promise to report your findings?

I am very disappointed ... but life goes on.

What documentary is this .... commanding heights ...... sounds so 70's ish and Manleyite.

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

It may sound that way but google it and
            see what you get.

BTW, we hold politicians in high esteem and they break promise and decieve us everyday. I'm just being honest , ah well maybe tomorrow I change my mind. I'm human

Comment

No problem boss

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
              It may sound that way but google it and
              see what you get.

BTW, we hold politicians in high esteem and they break promise and decieve us everyday. I'm just being honest , ah well maybe tomorrow I change my mind. I'm human
              As an honest man you would not make a great politician ...... or attorney.

Comment

no comment but ah hear yuh

Comment

Working...
                X