I guess they don't plan to let this Rev Wright thing go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess they don't plan to let this Rev Wright thing go

I hope Yutties sources about an Obama-Farrakhan photo are just rumours, because it will just be too much to ovecome along with this kind of thing they are coming out with.

This whole thing has the potential to set race relations back as much as the OJ trial.

From politico.com
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

...if Michelle Obama’s gaffe caused some ripples in the right-wing pond, the Wright videos have detonated the equivalent of a daisy cutter on the conservative landscape, awakening an otherwise dispirited party base.

“I usually get three or four emails a week on Obama,” said Michigan Republican chairman Saul Anuzis Monday. “Today I received more than 10, all of them on his minister.”

Among the e-mails Anuzis received was a link to a mash-up video splicing together Wright’s most extreme comments, Michelle Obama’s statement, footage of Obama not putting his hand over his heart during the anthem at a political event and images of Malcolm X and the two black Olympians in 1968 who raised their fists in the “black power” salute, set to Public Enemy's iconic rap song “Fight the Power.”

The video, titled “Is Obama Wright?” is described as being produced by something called “NHaleMedia,” apparently just a dummy website set up to produce anonymous and homemade videos.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Even Fox's Hannity and Colmes have had to back off. They have at least been focused on the speech and not the footage of Wright.

Comment

They had to change focus and the speech was brilliant in my opinion, but the damage of 4-5 days of Rev Wright ranting and raving on just about every channel is not to be underestimated. It got to a point where I wanted to turn off the TV because I had seen it so much.

I think he saved himself yesterday but if there is anything else out there not yet made public that is remotely close to this, it will be just too much.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

He at least stopped the bleeding.

Pensylvenia going to be a good test for him to see if the suburb whites a go come out for him.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          It got to a point where I wanted to turn off the TV because I had seen it so much.
          I felt like that last night, but I was not watching the political Fox.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Obama Wright!

http://www.nhalemedia.com/
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Politico and Faux news? c'mon boss....then yo have Lou Dubbs and joe Scarborough se di speech was about black oppression and him throughing him grandma under the boss......

Mccain a do a good job a embarass him self, frist him mix up the Iraqi ethnic groups, and then him a mix up Iran role in Iraq...lol
              Karl commenting on Maschaeroni's sending off, "Getting sent off like that is anti-TEAM!
              Terrible decision by the player!":busshead::Laugh&roll::Laugh&roll::eek::La ugh&roll:

Comment

Working...
              X