When me say a pure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When me say a pure

idiots been running the country under the previous administration, sympathizers like Mosiah tek offense. Well .. my back broad.

Heard on the news last evening that contract workers from overseas who were working for Air Jamaica paid no taxes in Jamaica. The money was sent overseas and dem just a find out.

Yet clowns wanted those jokers in office for 5 more years?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Did Mo tell you he could tek annoda 5 years?

I would not jump to that assumption.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      Did Mo tell you he could tek annoda 5 years?

I would not jump to that assumption.
      Not Mo ... I'm talking the likes of KArl, Jawge and the others from the poppyshow brigade.
      "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

a who him vote for this time? Rasta Party nah seh nothing again.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
          Not Mo ... I'm talking the likes of KArl, Jawge and the others from the poppyshow brigade.

Well did Karl claim changes had to be made?
          Some baggage should be jettisoned?
          ...and a return to better government?
          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
            Well did Karl claim changes had to be made?
            Some baggage should be jettisoned?
            ...and a return to better government?
            Don't try no spin. You wanted the inept PNP to get a 5th term. Yuh nuh shame?

Comment

But the JLP was not the better government, was it?
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Don't try no spin. You wanted the inept PNP to get a 5th term. Yuh nuh shame?
                Spin?
                Anything I said claimed I would not prefer a PNP administration...with Portia at the helm?

Damn right, NO!
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Spin?
                  Anything I said claimed I would not prefer a PNP administration...with Portia at the helm?

Damn right, NO!
                  Wasn't Portia at the helm for almost 18 months? Yuh nuh see that she in a position that is showing her incompetence?

Comment

Tell me how you dida go get the change if she couldn't realise what Kern a do and a back Paulwell etc all the way?

Comment

Working...
                    X