No announcement yet.

Obama live on CNN, MSNBC, Fox,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want him to say the right things to appease American white people and "get through this". Is that the only way wi going to get to the White House?!?

Then again, maybe he should. As long as him don't hitch when it comes to being a real black president who nuh tek nuh check.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
      This is a man who has the audacity of hope! Karl..........?
      Have to give him full respct for his take on the pastor.

I also think he had boxed himself into a corner with his earlier denials...so coming out with those; Have I heard, the Rev? Yes! ....blab! blab! ...the Rev? Yes! ...and so on had to be done.
      ...and it had to be done particularly as he must have known immediately after he made his denials that there may be tapes showing him at some time in church when 'bad comments' were made...and he could nto have a lock on some congregant turning up out of the woodwork claiming he, Obama, has compromised himself.

I still cannot understand why he never, when first asked about this guy, measure his words to give himself wiggleroom as opposed to his definitive - No?! Never heard?!
      Crazy!

He should still win as it is now almost impossible for Hillary to catch him with Florida out of the picture....but I fear NOVEMBER and those Republicans.

---

Just imagine?!

http://webcenter.polls.aol.com/modul...&template=1592
      Last edited by Karl; March 18, 2008, 02:10 PM.
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Check this out...

What the Republican have to lose to make it a race affair?
        They are getting less than 10% of the black vote.

Many states would certainly buy into into it.

Look at the swiftboat adds with Kerry the last time even though it was all lies but they were so boldface with it that people started to believe it.

If you nuh realise he didn't go to the black state of the union in New Orleans, I think because he didn't want to be seen as creating a black America but guess who show up? Hillary Clinton because she nah fi worry bout that she is white as it is seen as "reaching out"

Sorry how it sound but a just reality as mi see it and double standard. Hillary have fi her own set a problems because nuff Americans nuh want admit it but them nuh ready fi a woman president and some a dem hate Clinton already.

Sometimes we as Americans the rest of us living in America act so superficial as if these problems don't exits but at the last minute they make their decisions most of the time based on background and history.

As mi say where are the black leaders especially the pastors because many of them said something similar to some extent at some time.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Yes I am so glad he backed off the "I wasn't there" argument , that was courting disaster with 20 years of Rev Wright tapes out there.

It is best that it happened now rather than later. His mixed-race heritage gives him a chance to get past this, I guess that was his trump-card.

Should be interesting to see what the polls show a week from now, especially when they break it dwon along racial lines.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
            My only point is it is just where they wanted him.

I stated before they were going to split the races at some point in the campaign and make Obama out to be AL Sharpton. Many on the forum said no, but this is where they wanted to put him on the defense talking about slavery etc. something White America don't want to hear about and fail to even listen to in masses.

I have respect for Obama and would like to see him get throught this, I hope he does.
            They?
            Split the races?

Why do you find it hard to confront our blackness?
            Over 60% of us supported Obama from the get go! That is a split of the races to the black man!

It is now over 90%!

More whites have always most often voted for Hillary from the get go! That is a split of the races to the white woman!

...and more and more whites are running to her!

So who the hell is that "THEY"?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Splitting the race will take care of many states in the south and and midwest.

What percentage of the total white population you think a vote fi Obama? Not a very big one. Put it in black and white and then most a the hispanic them nah go vote fi a black man hence the republican will win.
              • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

karl...mind sharp people nuh accuse yuh of getting caught up in the euphoria......

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                X