New NY Gov had an affair

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are you going with this?

Okay, let me break it down to the Forumites, because I don't think they want to witness another Truth-Maudib-Comment thread.

Some anthropologists believe that Asian "black" people - Indians, Polynesians, Australian Aborigines, etc. - are more closely related to Caucasian people than the Negroid race. And they have decided that they cannot be considered Mongoloid (chiny people dem) either. So, Vijay Singh, who is very dark, would be considered a white man, so to speak, because he is of the Caucasoid race.

Of course, there are opposing views, but this one has received some traction over the years.

Maudib, why yuh don't just seh so and stop aks question!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

karl...wha dis? a confession?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I hope you not quoting me out of context.

Firstly I was talking specifically about Michelle Obama, and secondly I specifically said not just an affair, but going on stage with them and holding thier hand while they tell the public they have been sleeping with a man and and/or a whore.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

snicker

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

bwoy...given what's been going on these days i half expected the headline to read "New NY Governor Had An Affair With A Household Appliance"

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

there are some attractive juicers out there!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Comment

Mi waan know why Assasin call di lady black.. das all.

Comment

Well Garvey says people like Vijay Singh is
                    just testimony of blackman's indescretions when his empire stretched from one end of the globe to the other. Much like the caucasian today. Granted Garvey is no intellectual from an accredited University, hence who is gavey to speak on such matters.

Yup it's a hot debate Mo but if I follow you then I must conclude that those negroid drawings in Egypt and Sudan aren't black but caucasian What a ting.LOL

Comment

Just saw this thread. It was many affairs and one was a state employee. Bigger questions will arise. The good thing is that the wife cheated as well so its fair game.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080318/...us/ny_governor
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I hope them don't find anything thats puts him in a position similar to the Detroit mayor. Apparently he settled a $10 million lawsuit against the city because he didn't want details of his affair with his aide coming out during a trial in which he denied the affair. Then they got hold of his text messages and now he is fighting to save his job.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Where the moola coming from
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                          X