Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It was written that Obama would be embroiled in a race debat

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfNEfEBYIZs

all this is part of revelations and of course its a matter of time before the truth comes out no matter how the brainwashed christians try and suppress it.

I want see these pagons try and stop the father hand as I have no clue why the heathens rage

Right now inna LA the SA's are killing off innocent black women and children as this race war escalates and now we can no longer run and hide and pretend as if we don't see whats happening as the next victim can be our mother or sister or nephew.

there are various no go areas in LA and they recently killed a 17 year old black male in LA even though the father is in denial we all know it was a hit put on by the 18th street gang.

The truth have to come out as this distraction that they call Christianity is killing us slowly and we have to mentally wake up so mek me gwaan read "the secret relations between blacks and Jews" fi get ready fi do "his will" as a no me set it a follow mi a follow orders.

You have fi stand pon the battlefield inna dem times yah you can't run go hide no more

Where is mi "art of war" mek me go brush up

Jawge how things pon your side? You no see Revelations a reveal as the last a now move to the first and some people still a carry belly fi the youths dem(Lazie) l

but the book of life did say even though seeing they won't see so a so the thing set up.

That reminds me say mi need fi go a the range ala Tilla and brush up mi skills and get loaded with some ammo as dem fi know man a sniper from catapult days a wah dem hear bout?

The spiritual war is on

http://www.lastdaysreporter.com/spiritual-war.html

SA's? which SA?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
    X