X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iPod....LoL

Comment

BTW,

Now that you got me thinking...I forgot to mention Ruger, Browning and Desert Eagle. Not to mention the Bren 10 of Miami Vice fame. Tec 9 was the low quality drug dealer special that was unreliable. Bush Master was a brand that was used in the 1970s often. JLP gunmen were associated with Bushmasters and PNP gunmen were associated with M16 and Kalishnikovs. Of course boith sides had all of them in any case.

The Colt Delta Elite, Desert Eagle .44 magnum and the Bren 10 were the "choice" handguns back in the day in terms of power and impact.

Comment

well most swat teams in US and Canada uses them. the issue is most swat teams don't have people with ak-47 16 and AR-15 knocking it back at them. But I dont think its the weapon in the hand but that of the mind. If a DC open up a M5 in a confined area we will still see collateral damages. We need better trained cops and accountability.

Comment

Most gun crimes in Jamaica do not involve those weapons either, as far as I know.

Now, if yuh have a raid on some inner city community, say, for argument's sake...Tivoli, yuh better go in with the rocket launchers!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            BTW,

Now that you got me thinking...I forgot to mention Ruger, Browning and Desert Eagle. Not to mention the Bren 10 of Miami Vice fame. Tec 9 was the low quality drug dealer special that was unreliable. Bush Master was a brand that was used in the 1970s often. JLP gunmen were associated with Bushmasters and PNP gunmen were associated with M16 and Kalishnikovs. Of course boith sides had all of them in any case.

The Colt Delta Elite, Desert Eagle .44 magnum and the Bren 10 were the "choice" handguns back in the day in terms of power and impact.
            You right I remember a cousin of mine always used to play a Lone Ranger tune with a chorus" M16 wipe the whole place clean". For some reason he never played it in the TG area. As Chris Rock says: I understand.

Comment

BTW, I stand corrected here too. Sig is actually a Swiss company while Sauer is German. Sig and Sauer came together to make a more cost effective version of the Sauer firearm for the Swiss Army.

Have you heard of this one from the Czech Republiz called the CZ (Česká zbrojovka ) Check this out:

CZ-75B

Anyway Willie, nuh start mi pon the gun argument.
              "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                BTW, I stand corrected here too. Sig is actually a Swiss company while Sauer is German. Sig and Sauer came together to make a more cost effective version of the Sauer firearm for the Swiss Army.

Have you heard of this one from the Czech Republiz called the CZ (Česká zbrojovka ) Check this out:

CZ-75B

Anyway Willie, nuh start mi pon the gun argument.
                Yes, I know the Czech brand.

Comment

The Swiss Army has guns?! I thought they only carried knives!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dem carry a 9mm Sig Sauer plus the famous knife with all the amenities like fork, spoon, screwdriver, saw and even a toothpick. You know the type?
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                      The Swiss Army has guns?! I thought they only carried knives!
                      Yuh mad.

When you see a hippy looking 17 year old kid walking with a GPMG stapped over his shoulder at a bus station...then yuh can talk to mi.

Comment

You got the joke though, right?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
                          Yes, I know the Czech brand.
                          Willi - yuh is a gunsmith or a duppysmith (you seem to have a wealth of knowledge on the glocks)
                          Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Yeah man,

Just keeping the story going.

BTW, it was funny. LoL

Comment

Nah,

Was just a phase we boys go thru.

Over it long time, so that is why the memory is rusty.

Comment

Working...
                              X