The latest craze!!! Afteralll .....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The latest craze!!! Afteralll .....

"Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

I am shocked how people ah gwaan like dem neva hear bout MP5.

Heckler & Koch MP5 has long been the choice of South American guerilla forces like FARC from way back in the 1970s! NJersey State Troopers use HK 9mm handguns as well. They are highly rated.

Comment

Vibez Cartel, Mavado and them nuh tell them bout it yet.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Our police mekking it look like is a water gun di commish waan dem fi carry.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cops should not use M16s in a residential environment, it is a weapon of war, and it has too much damn firepower.
          Winning means you're willing to go longer, work harder, and give more than anyone else - Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
            I am shocked how people ah gwaan like dem neva hear bout MP5.

Heckler & Koch MP5 has long been the choice of South American guerilla forces like FARC from way back in the 1970s! NJersey State Troopers use HK 9mm handguns as well. They are highly rated.
            Well, keeping it real .. a di first me hear bout MP5.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

and is not like di M16 is di weapon of choice in many of our gunman crimes. dem need fi cool and hug up dem iPod.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
                Well, keeping it real .. a di first me hear bout MP5.
                I see you neva used to read Soldier of Fortune magazine and Guns & Ammo. Moodie's Pharmacy used to sell them.

Sig-Sauer (German), Walther, Glock(Austrian), Heckler&Koch, Colt, Smith&Weston (US), Beretta (Italian), Taurus (Brazil), Uzi (Israaeli) are among the better makers of handguns and assault rifles.

Sig makes the best, most expensive handguns.

Comment

smith and wesson...or if yuh really want to be accurate - smith and western!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yes Willie, HK make some top class firearms. They tend to be pretty expensive too.
                    "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

If I am not mistaken is Austrian made, but is a combination of Austrian Sig and German Sauer. I think the two companies merged and they manufacture in Austria. Walther is German.

Sig makes the best, most expensive handguns.
                      I have to agree with you on the expensive part. While I like Sigs, I think best is a matter of opinions. They do make very good fire arms though. I had the opportunity to fire a friend of mine Sig P226 at a range here about three weeks ago and I was impressed.
                      Last edited by Tilla; March 16, 2008, 09:33 PM.
                      "Only when you drink from the river of silence shall you indeed sing. And when you have reached the mountain top, then you shall begin to climb. And when the earth shall claim your limbs, then shall you truly dance." ~ Kahlil Gibran

Comment

Yuh a shotta from long time?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Correck sah.

Sorry for the misspelling.

Comment

Originally posted by Tilla View Post
                            If I am not mistaken is Austrian made, but is a combination of Austrian Sig and German Sauer. I think the two companies merged and they manufacture in Austria. Walther is German.

I have to agree with you on the expensive part. While I like Sigs, I think best is a matter of opinions. They do make very good fire arms though. I had the opportunity to fire a friend of mine Sig P226 at a range here about three weeks ago and I was impressed.

I stand corrected for my faulty memory. I have it in my brain that Walther is Austrian...dunno why.

I see I am not a Gunark like you. Respecx.

LoL

Comment

Yeah,

The police going on like the MP5 is not a quaility product. Steeeuuupps.

Comment

Working...
                              X