Look like the Clintons pull for them ABC News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look like the Clintons pull for them ABC News

contacts. This issue with Rev Wright is just getting started as they slowly release his sermons.

It is going to be a long 6 weeks to the next primary.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Video/playerIndex?id=4443230
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
    contacts. This issue with Rev Wright is just getting started as they slowly release his sermons.

Oh yeah! Saw it on GMA this morning and laughed. People questioned if he was a Muslim and after seeing that its not really working, they accept he is a christian and start targeting him via his pastor.

This has to be a joke. Didn't Obama once said the minister is like an old uncle that you don't always agree with?
    "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

He did say that, but i dont think that will be enough to put it to rest when the race issue is becoming such a big deal in the election. The pastor of the potential President preaching "God damn America" in his church?

He will have to make a difficult choice on this pastor sooner or later.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

them going to couple that with Michelle Obama speach about been proud of America for the first time.

While I think it is weak but you know how them people buy into these things.
        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

He did say that, but i dont think that will be enough to put it to rest when the race issue is becoming such a big deal in the election. The pastor of the potential President preaching "God damn America" in his church?

He will have to make a difficult choice on this pastor sooner or later.
          Suh wait .. you telling me you're responsible for what your pastor says? There are evangelical leaders who have made controversial statements time and again. I've never seen the republican party nor their leaders who have been endorsed by these pastors taking responsibility for their utterances.
          "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Yes but was it THIER pastor, and were they running for president? That is the difference here, when you run for president you are scrutinized and held to another standard.

You are not responsible for what your pastor says, but what your pastor says and believes certainly reflects on you as a member of that church. And when you use the title of one of his sermons for your book, you are clearly asking for a connection to be made.

Comment

I think the Geraldine Ferraro thing was a setup for this and what is to follow.

They knew fully well she would get criticised for her statements, and they know that Obama is going to be pressured to "reject and denouce" this guy, which he almost certainly will not do.

Comment

pat robertson...jerry falwell.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Well Mississipi give them something to talk about "the black divide" and it is ironic that Ferraro came at the same time. Watch them throw it at Obama.

A few weeks ago one former tennis great(either King, Navatolva) said it is fustrating to see all the work the woman put in and then as usual a handsome young man come and take it away.

you get the feeling there is some Dawn Ritch out there ready fi pile it on.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Hmmm King, Navatarola and Dawn Ritch. What's the similarity I guess they all play tennis and might have hidden ( well maybe not) male resentments. Interesting.

Comment

Hidden?!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Yeah you right. My bad. LOL.

Comment

It is a show me your company...

...and I bet you Michelle Obama's two indiscretions are raised - "For the first time I am proud of my country..." ...and (cannot recall the other at this moment)
                          "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Working...
                          X