Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would pay $4,200 for this too!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Really? Den she nuh dime ah dozen ah yaad?
    Boss save yuh foreign exchange

Comment

all mi can say is a good thing the new governor blind to rhatid, but then again is that a good thing?
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
        all mi can say is a good thing the new governor blind to rhatid, but then again is that a good thing?
        Put it this way ... if any scandal buss pon him there is already an excuse.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

wha a di excuse "him a fi feel something"
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

A whe unnu a talk bout? Unnu nuh see di Breguet Swiss watch she 'ave on? A dat mi woulda spend $4,000 pon!

And di darkers nuh look bad eedah!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Dem say di new governor fire a white photographer one time and hire a black one. When accused of being racist him claim dat is foolishness, cause him blind and can't see the colour of the photographers!

heh heh! I like him arready!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

eehhh eehhhh

Comment

OK ...give me the $$ and I'll organize for you. What yu like? The glasses?

Comment

..and this too

Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                    - Langston Hughes

Comment

cho mosiah - You can get these a dime a dozen in Miami. Is how much to fly to Miami?
                      The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
                        cho mosiah - You can get these a dime a dozen in Miami. Is how much to fly to Miami?
                        Mosiah likes them RARE - not dime a dozen
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

Whats rare about this prostitute?
                          The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

Working...
                          X