Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Willi, Karl, Scaly, gold at 1000 per ounce this

morning for a short time!

I guess I should think about selling some of my small stock now, although greed is getting the better of me and telling me to wait for more gains.

It has been a greart run from below $400/oz for me though, Time to take some profits,and then kiss my teeth in disgust as it rockets to $1200, LOL!
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Bwoy...mi hear it last night on CNN!
    "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
      morning for a short time!

I guess I should think about selling some of my small stock now, although greed is getting the better of me and telling me to wait for more gains.

It has been a greart run from below $400/oz for me though, Time to take some profits,and then kiss my teeth in disgust as it rockets to $1200, LOL!
      Good going!
      "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

The bad thing about gold is that the price rises when things are generally going badly in the economy, so although it is serving its purpose as a hedge against the US economy overall, my investments are suffering like everyone else.

This real estate/mortgage crisis seems to have no end any time soon and the US govts addiction to living on debt and selling bonds to meet its obligations may finally be catching up with it. But I have thought that the US economy was ready to go down for the count many times before and it always surprises me and takes the punch only to come back strongly, so who knows if this is another punch than can be absorbed.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
        X