mosiah... the concerned residents take the proper channels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well didn't vote for change as I
    didn't really see any but the majority won, hence I should be able to say we. Yes?

Comment

But you can't say "we" voted for change but "I" didn't.

you have fi explain yourself.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass is wha do yuh dis mawnin? read over whey
        mi say. The majority of the populace voted JLP (who came in talking change). The majority vote was accpeted and the PNP conceded.It's we until the next election. This is why we are so dividded because even after election we still think along PNP and JLP lines and not a national one.

Persoanlly I think the JLP is out of their depth on the economy but that's another story .

Comment

here is what I know as fact. People who have lands behind or adjacent to that land who were looking at real estate development are now left with land that has lost value.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
            here is what I know as fact. People who have lands behind or adjacent to that land who were looking at real estate development are now left with land that has lost value.
            OJ - the people with lands adjacent to the monster, what was their reaction to the creation of this "folly" in the midst of their prime lands Sinting is not right, and it beginning to smell.
            Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
            - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
            X