Mosiah r u saying if Bruce Golding was busted wid a hooker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosiah r u saying if Bruce Golding was busted wid a hooker

on Knutsford Bvd one night in a sting operation he should not resign or better yet J'can people wouldn't call for his head to roll ?

P.S having not lived on the rock for a while that's where I remember then being.

And set a precedent that would spoil the fun for di whole a dem ??

THINK !

That is like cutting off your nose to spite your face....

Comment

I remember most of them up Waterloo Rd/Devon House area in my time.

Why is prostitution illegal anyway? I thought every crime has to have a victim? I think it should be legal and govt regulated, ie you need a permit renewed every 3 years after HIV and other health tests. I think hos serve a important role in society and have since the beginning of time.
      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post

Why is prostitution illegal anyway? I thought every crime has to have a victim? I think it should be legal and govt regulated, ie you need a permit renewed every 3 years after HIV and other health tests. I think hos serve a important role in society and have since the beginning of time.
        U should run for office on that platform

Comment

Campaign slogan:

Legalise the herb and the ho
          and most of the crime will go.

Sound like a winner to me!
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Who is the Victim in the buggery law currently on the books ?

'The Law' has been used as a shield to conduct some of the worst human rights atrocities..

Comment

Legalize the Hi and the Ho,
              Hi-Ho, Hi-Ho, its off to work we go,

Comment

Originally posted by Islandman View Post

Islandman - yuh setting up your self for Jawge and his teachings
                Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                X