Is it just me that wonders why these politicians

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it just me that wonders why these politicians

wives see the need to go up there with thier pervert husbands and try to give the appearance of standing by thier man?

Somehow though I can't see Michelle Obama up there with Barak if they caught him with a ho.
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

You might be surprised. Most woman don't leave their man just for cheating, them normally forgive, only that you have fi go through hell.

I bet if he cheats which I hope he doesn't she will be there with him.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

I always wonder! I can't wait for the day when one of those wives gets postal up there and clocks one those cheating lying bastards with a reporter's notepad!

Michelle would do it too. Politicians and their spouses see too much at stake to give that up for a stain or a little HIV.

What! Yuh mad!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Cheating is one thing.

Going up there and declaring he is gay and had an affair with a man (New Jersey governor) or saying "I have not met my standards" after spending $80K on some ho is a totally different thing.

I bet Michelle woulda tell him "you and you bitch can go up there and make statement, me and the kids will be packing"
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

It's called a united front in public then

Originally posted by Islandman View Post
          wives see the need to go up there with thier pervert husbands and try to give the appearance of standing by thier man?

Somehow though I can't see Michelle Obama up there with Barak if they caught him with a ho.

behind closed doors one whole heap a bawling and cussing and a few blows too.

Comment

in many cases the blue colar man wife nuh leave either, if him have a pickney it might be different and I emphasis(MIGHT). All them have fi do is a Jimmy Swaggart and them safe.

MdmeX Whey you deh?
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

and you speak from experience?

just asking!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I bet you $100.00 on that. as mi say down below all him have fi do is a Jimmy Swaggart and him live fi fight again. "Oh I have sinned"

Comment

You know what kinda status she enjoy being the wife of a millionaire Governor of New York ?

Suh what if him pay for some high class nookie everyonce in a while ??

She is probably ****************ed that he got caught...

Comment

Ok, so a united front in public, and absolutely no front in private.

Heh heh. Sorry couldn't resist.

Comment

Ok, so a united front in public, and absolutely no front in private.

Heh heh. Sorry couldn't resist.

Comment

They go into Cub mode and try to protect the family, they don't want it to seem that they are deserting their man in his time of NEED
                        Life is a system of half-truths and lies, opportunistic, convenient evasion.”
                        - Langston Hughes

Comment

If me haffi stand up there wid him, that will be after him get one rhatid chop and unuh will see the bandage pon him head and the black eye
                          - Langston Hughes

Comment

Originally posted by MdmeX View Post
                            If me haffi stand up there wid him, that will be after him get one rhatid chop and unuh will see the bandage pon him head and the black eye
                            I am waiting for the day one of the "stand by your man wives" just lose it when the silly "mea culpa" a bus and jus gi di fool one big lik an storm off!

I just do not know how the men can be so comfortable giving that speech...? I would think after every word a nervous look at the wife...and a stepping ever so slightly further away from danger (the obviously emotionally unstable wife...she must be unstable to consent to be there in the first place? Right?) would be the way to go?
                            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

LoL and the press conference would stop BRAP
                              - Langston Hughes

Comment

Working...
                              X