RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ahhh soooo... what drives you so Toothy ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ahhh soooo... what drives you so Toothy ?

"Condolences to the family and friends of the officers fallen in the line of duty. May their souls rest in peace and their assailants be brought to justice or justice brought to them.

I've been monitoring the posts for a while now and it's clear that this guy maudib is really a moron and a fool. He twists everything into politics.

Using this tragedy to score political points is the worst kind of moronic behaviour. No one even suggested anything but the guy is such a stupid political prostitute that he doesn't need any baiting to reveal himself as a perverted moron.

You gave him the right message."

"Apart from being a moron you obviously are a sick, cold hearted pile of filth. Nothing is beyond you in promoting your garbage agenda.

The poster and his friends experienced a terrible loss and all your diseased brain can think of is how to twist that to score political and racial points.

What are you...a white boy? Nothing particularly wrong with that but you clearly try to demean black people at every opportunity. I hope you are a white boy because it would be 10X worse if you were black a black man.

I would love to see you leave the safety of the internet and promote that sh_t on the streets. I might even attend the funeral.

Tek whey yuh KKK agenda bwoy. Fiya bun fi yuh."

Case solved.

It appears it is a crime of passion... you are forgiven your incoherent, illogical, convulted reasoning.

Mi will tek di liar ting.. My God, it appears I have stepped up a few notches !!
    Last edited by Muadib; March 12, 2008, 03:38 PM.

You need prayer....that Rx not working at all...

Comment

What should I pray for Pray Tell ?

Deliverance from slightly unhinged posters ?

Comment

Confessions of a Rodent

Originally posted by Maudib View Post
        "Condolences to the family and friends of the officers fallen in the line of duty. May their souls rest in peace and their assailants be brought to justice or justice brought to them.

I've been monitoring the posts for a while now and it's clear that this guy maudib is really a moron and a fool. He twists everything into politics.

Using this tragedy to score political points is the worst kind of moronic behaviour. No one even suggested anything but the guy is such a stupid political prostitute that he doesn't need any baiting to reveal himself as a perverted moron.

You gave him the right message."

"Apart from being a moron you obviously are a sick, cold hearted pile of filth. Nothing is beyond you in promoting your garbage agenda.

The poster and his friends experienced a terrible loss and all your diseased brain can think of is how to twist that to score political and racial points.

What are you...a white boy? Nothing particularly wrong with that but you clearly try to demean black people at every opportunity. I hope you are a white boy because it would be 10X worse if you were black a black man.

I would love to see you leave the safety of the internet and promote that sh_t on the streets. I might even attend the funeral.

Tek whey yuh KKK agenda bwoy. Fiya bun fi yuh."

Case solved.

It appears it is a crime of passion... you are forgiven your incoherent, illogical, convulted reasoning.

Mi will tek di liar ting.. My God, it appears I have stepped up a few notches !!

I'm gratified to see your confession and acknowledgment that you are a liar.

I may even consider your early release from the maze white rat.

Confession is good for the soul.

Comment

Working...
        X